5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Tidal Volume
- Pharynx or throat
- The kidneys lie behind the ?
- a The inner region of the kidney.
- b afferent arteriole branches into a small cluster of fine capillaries within bowman's capsule.
- c is a muscular tube approximately 5" long that is shared by the respiratory and the digestive systems.
- d Peritoneum or retroperitoneally
- e Amount of air inhaled and exhaled in a single breath during normal breathing, usually while the person is resting.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- numerous collecting tubules organize themselves into a dozen or so distant triangular wedges
- Frontal sinus, Sphenoidal sinus, Ethmoidal sinus, Maxillary sinus
- narrow tube that transports urine from the urinary bladder out of the body during voiding.
- as the renal artery enters the kidney, the artery narrows.
- Right Side
5 True/False Questions
The act of breathing helps regulate this? → Peritoneum or retroperitoneally
Cortex → The outer region of the kidney.
Bowman's capsule → collecting ducts join larger ducts and become the renal papillae located at the narrow base of each pyramid.
Children breath _____ as fast as adults? → Twice
The Juxtaglomerular apparatus are 2 important structures? → the juxtaglomerular cells and macula densa