← Wainright Final Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Edmund Burke
- Dutch Trading Posts
- A Vindication of the Rights of Woman
- a the Aztec god of giving and taking life and the patron deity of warriors
- b the Aztec warrior god
- c Java, Capetown, Colombo
- d written by Mary Wollstoneraft, she argued that women possessed all rights men did
- e English political philosopher; conservative who approved the American Revolution (ex. of natural change) but denounced the French Revolution (chaotic assault on society)- condemned radical or revolutionary change which he believed could only lead to anarchy.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- dominated highlands region of South America, depended on cultivation of alpacas and llamas, exchanged wool and potatoes for maize and coco leaves.
- belief or movement that encouraged all the Jews to move to their holy land in Palestine, modern day Israel.
- social class, gender, job, educational background, religion, personal interests and hobbies... what a person is influenced by
- mixture of French and Native person. Many french fur traders associated with native women in areas by their forts or posts in the Americas.
- Which group was a monarch's best ally?
5 True/False Questions
Congress of Vienna → viewing society as an organism, change is natural with historical development. Traditionalist that like the old ways and social hierarchy.
Jan Van Eyck → A massive stone palace and administrative center on the island of Pohnpei in the Caroline Islands. It was primarily built from 1200 to 1600 by the Sandeleur dynasty, and it is composed of ninety-three artificial islets that are protected by seawalls and breakwaters on three sides
purpose → why the author is writing
Tribute → What type of system did the Aztec use to control neighbors?
Henry VIII → King known for separating England from the Catholic Church and starting The Church of England. He did this because he could not get a divorce due to the fact that he had consummated his marriage.