5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Descent of the Holy Spirit
- Virgin Birth
- Natural Law
- a the prophetess who recognized Jesus as the Messiah when he was presented in the Temple. Anna or Ann is also the name of the mother of the Blesses Virgin Mary.
- b 50 days over Passover, the Apostles, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and other disciples were gathered in the Upper room during the Jewish Feast of Pentecost, which celebrates the giving of the Law to Moses on Mt. Sinai.
- c Principally an attribute of God describing his complete separation from the sphere of the profane
- d The objective order established by God that determines the requirements for people to thrive and reach fulfillment. The participation of man in the plan of God in relation to human life and action insofar as the mind can understand it
- e The Blessed Virgin Mary conceived Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. She, therefore, was a virgin Birth is also an implicit proclamation of the divinity of Jesus Christ
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the younger of isaac and rebekah's twin sons, he tricked his brother into giving him his inheritance and his father into giving him the firstborn's blessing, thus becoming his heir
- One of the Archangels named in Sacred Scripture and the special messenger of God to the Blessed Virgin Mary are the Annunciation
- Described in Luke 2: 41-52. Christ and his parents went to Jerusalem for the Feast of the Passover. On the return journey, the Blessed Virgin Mary at St. Joseph covered Christ was not with them and, after three days, found him in the Temple, discoursing with the teachers of the Law
- Being made right with God. It is a free and undeserved gift of God through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ
- In fulfillment of Isaiah 53, Christ, the Suffering Servent, suffered and died on the Cross to gain the redemption of mankind
5 True/False Questions
chosen people → Principally an attribute of God describing his complete separation from the sphere of the profane
Nativity → The Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ in Bethlehem as well as the events surrounding his Birth.
Atonement → Reparation for an offense through a voluntary action that expiates the injustice done.
Lamech → a descendant of Cain and the first bigamist. his seventy-sevenfold revenge demonstrates how far evil had developed in the world
original justice → the supernatural and preternatural gifts enjoyed by our first parents before the fall; these include sanctifying grace and exemption from sin, suffering, death, and concupiscence.