5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sanctifying Grace
- preternatural gifts
- Final Judgement
- a a descendant of Cain and the first bigamist. his seventy-sevenfold revenge demonstrates how far evil had developed in the world
- b The dwelling of God. In Heaven, the elect enjoy eternal friendship and communion with God and with the angels and saints. Those in Heaven enjoy perfect happiness and see God face-to-face.
- c the gifts bestowed on our first parents, which include exemption from concupuscence, sickness, death, and ignorance. these gifts are distinct from the supernatural gifts by which our first parents were adopted as children of God and became partakers if divine nature.
- d Forty days after his Resurrection, the entry of Christ's humanity into divine glory
- e the free and unmerited favor of God dispensed through the sacraments. This grace heals human nature, which has been wounded by sin, giving man a share in the divine life, which is infused into the soul by the Holy Spirit
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- latin for "happy fault"
- An efficacious sign of grace instituted by Christ and entrusted to the Church by which divine life is dispensed through the work of the Holy Spirit. There are seven
- the name of the garden from sensory observation and experimentation
- Being made right with God. It is a free and undeserved gift of God through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ
- The teachings of Christ in the Sermon on the Mount about the meaning and way to true happiness.
5 True/False Questions
Kenosis → Greek for "emptying", it refers to Christ having emptied himself by becoming man and taking on human nature
Agony in the Garden → The pious practice of meditating upon Christ's Passion, Death, and Resurrection. This maybe done either by walking the Via Dolorosa in Jerusalem or passing from one image to the next depicting Christ's sufferings in a church
Transfiguration → The Blessed Virgin Mary visited her kinswoman St. Elizabeth. He greeting, "Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb!"from part of the Hail Mary.
image → The free and undeserved gift of God to respond to one's vocation to become his adopted son or daughter
Anna → the first man and our first father. together with eve, he committed the first sin(original sin). this hebrew name refers to the particular individual or to mankind in general