5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Acid starter in cheese making includes?
- Extra sharp cheddar cheese is aged for how long?
- What is typically used as the enzyme started in cheese?
- The first real cheese factory was established in 1851 in what state?
- The last stage of cheese making is ripening also called?
- a Rennets
- b New york
- c Aging or Curing
- d - lemon juice
- citric acids
- e 9 months - 5 years
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Very Hard cheese
- This mean handmade with little or no mechanization
- Blue - Veined
- ammonia odor
5 True/False Questions
The yellow color in Cheddar is from? → Annatto seed paste
Name some Soft fresh cheese? → - Gouda
- Monterey Jack
Seven steps of the cheese making process are? → (1) Pretreatment
(4) Separating the curds and whey
Define smear? → This mean handmade with little or no mechanization
The richness of a soft ripened cheese is determined by? → these are cheese that are typically been sprayed or dusted with mold