5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Executive Branch
- Legislative Branch
- What is the function of the Judicial Branch?
- a Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
- b The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
- c to interpret laws and make sure the laws are following the State's Constitution.
- d Part of the Federal and State government that MAKES laws.
- e an idea for a law
5 Multiple choice questions
- (1) Senate (2) House Of Representatives
- the state's population
- Carries out laws
- A plan the Federal and State government has for spending tax money.
- Government for all 50 states. It has branches of government.
5 True/False questions
Name the number of members in the Senate and House of Representatives? → the Senate and the House Of Representatives
Who is the head of the Executive Branch for the STATE? → Governor
What are the 2 parts of the Legislative Branch for the States? → to make laws
What are the 3 branches of our Federal Government → President
Constitution → The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.