5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Legislative Branch
- What are the 2 parts of the Legislative Branch for the States?
- Judicial Branch
- What determines how many representatives go to Washington DC to the House Of Representatives?
- Who is the HEAD of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government?
- a the state's population
- b Part of Federal and State government that INTERPRETS laws and make sure laws are following the Constitution.
- c the Senate and the House Of Representatives
- d Part of the Federal and State government that MAKES laws.
- e President
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Carries out laws
- The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
- (1) Executive (2) Legislative (3) Judicial
- to carry out laws
5 True/False Questions
What is the Function of the Legislative Branch in the State? → to make laws
Constitution → A plan of government for the Federal and State governments.
Bill → The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
Federal Government → Part of Federal and State government that INTERPRETS laws and make sure laws are following the Constitution.
What 2 houses make up the General Assembly? → (1) Senate
(2) House Representatives