5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What determines how many representatives go to Washington DC to the House Of Representatives?
- What is the function of the LEGISLATION for the Federal Government?
- What power does the Governor have?
- What is the function of the Executive Branch for the State?
- What is the function of the Judicial Branch?
- a to interpret laws and make sure the laws are following the State's Constitution.
- b the state's population
- c to make laws
- d to carry out laws
- e Veto and Pardon
5 Multiple choice questions
- (1) Executive (2) Legislative (3) Judicial
- Senate: 100 (2 from each State)
House Of Representatives: 435
5 True/False questions
Legislative Branch → Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
How many justices does the Judicial Branch in the STATE Of Ohio have? → 9
Name the number of members in the Senate and House of Representatives? → Senate 33
House of Representatives 99
What 2 houses make up the General Assembly? → Veto and Pardon
What 2 things does the Judicial Branch of Federal Government do? → 9