5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the function of the Executive Branch for the State?
- Judicial Branch
- How many JUSTICES does the Judicial Branch of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT have?
- What are the 3 branches of our Federal Government
- In what 3 ways are the Federal Government and State Government the same?
- a Part of Federal and State government that INTERPRETS laws and make sure laws are following the Constitution.
- b (1) Executive (2) Legislative (3) Judicial
- c 9
- d to carry out laws
- e Both have...
(1) 3 branches of Government
(2) Collect Taxes
(3) the Executive has the power of VETO
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to make laws
- A plan the Federal and State government has for spending tax money.
- Veto and Pardon
5 True/False Questions
What determines how many representatives go to Washington DC to the House Of Representatives? → the state's population
What is the function of the Judicial Branch? → to interpret laws and make sure the laws are following the State's Constitution.
How many justices does the Judicial Branch in the STATE Of Ohio have? → 9
How many members are in each House for the Federal Government? → Senate: 100 (2 from each State)
House Of Representatives: 435
What 2 things does the Judicial Branch of Federal Government do? → 9