5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the function of the Executive Branch for the Federal Government?
- Who is the HEAD of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government?
- What is the function of the LEGISLATION for the Federal Government?
- How many members are in each House for the Federal Government?
- a Senate: 100 (2 from each State)
House Of Representatives: 435
- b A plan of government for the Federal and State governments.
- c President
- d Carries out laws
- e to make laws
5 Multiple choice questions
- A plan the Federal and State government has for spending tax money.
- an idea for a law
- The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
- Both have...
(1) 3 branches of Government
(2) Collect Taxes
(3) the Executive has the power of VETO
5 True/False questions
Legislative Branch → Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
What is the function of the Judicial Branch? → to interpret laws and make sure the laws are following the State's Constitution.
What is the Function of the Legislative Branch in the State? → to make laws
What power does the Governor have? → Government for all 50 states. It has branches of government.
What determines how many representatives go to Washington DC to the House Of Representatives? → the state's population