5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 3 branches of our Federal Government
- How many members are in each House for the Federal Government?
- What are the 2 parts of the Legislative Branch for the States?
- Federal Government
- a Senate: 100 (2 from each State)
House Of Representatives: 435
- b the Senate and the House Of Representatives
- c (1) Executive (2) Legislative (3) Judicial
- d Government for all 50 states. It has branches of government.
- e A plan of government for the Federal and State governments.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A plan the Federal and State government has for spending tax money.
- Carries out laws
- The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
- to make laws
- to carry out laws
5 True/False questions
Judicial Branch → Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
In what 3 ways are the Federal Government and State Government the same? → (1) Interprets laws (2) Makes sure the laws that are made by Congress follow the Constitution.
Who is the HEAD of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government? → President
Executive Branch → Part of the Federal and State government that MAKES laws.
Who is the head of the Executive Branch for the STATE? → to carry out laws