5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Legislative Branch
- What are the 3 branches of our Federal Government
- What power does the Governor have?
- What is the function of the LEGISLATION for the Federal Government?
- a (1) Executive (2) Legislative (3) Judicial
- b Part of the Federal and State government that MAKES laws.
- c The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
- d to make laws
- e Veto and Pardon
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Government for all 50 states. It has branches of government.
- to carry out laws
- Senate: 100 (2 from each State)
House Of Representatives: 435
- an idea for a law
- to interpret laws and make sure the laws are following the State's Constitution.
5 True/False Questions
What are the 2 parts of the Legislative Branch for the States? → the Senate and the House Of Representatives
What 2 things does the Judicial Branch of Federal Government do? → (1) Interprets laws (2) Makes sure the laws that are made by Congress follow the Constitution.
Constitution → A plan of government for the Federal and State governments.
What 2 houses make up the Legislative Branch of the Federal Government? → (1) Senate (2) House Of Representatives
What is the Function of the Legislative Branch in the State? → to carry out laws