5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How many members are in each House for the Federal Government?
- How many Senators are in each State
- Name the number of members in the Senate and House of Representatives?
- What power does the Governor have?
- a Veto and Pardon
- b Senate 33
House of Representatives 99
- c 2
- d Senate: 100 (2 from each State)
House Of Representatives: 435
- e an idea for a law
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Part of the Federal and State government that MAKES laws.
- The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
- to interpret laws and make sure the laws are following the State's Constitution.
- Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
5 True/False Questions
What are the 2 parts of the Legislative Branch for the States? → to make laws
In what 3 ways are the Federal Government and State Government the same? → (1) Interprets laws (2) Makes sure the laws that are made by Congress follow the Constitution.
What determines how many representatives go to Washington DC to the House Of Representatives? → the state's population
How many justices does the Judicial Branch in the STATE Of Ohio have? → 7
Constitution → A plan of government for the Federal and State governments.