5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What 2 houses make up the General Assembly?
- How many JUSTICES does the Judicial Branch of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT have?
- Who is the head of the Executive Branch for the STATE?
- Who is the HEAD of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government?
- What 2 houses make up the Legislative Branch of the Federal Government?
- a President
- b (1) Senate (2) House Of Representatives
- c 9
- d (1) Senate
(2) House Representatives
- e Governor
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the Senate and the House Of Representatives
- to carry out laws
- Government for all 50 states. It has branches of government.
- Part of the Federal and State government that MAKES laws.
- The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
5 True/False Questions
What are the 3 branches of our Federal Government → (1) Executive (2) Legislative (3) Judicial
What is the Function of the Legislative Branch in the State? → to carry out laws
How many justices does the Judicial Branch in the STATE Of Ohio have? → 9
Name the number of members in the Senate and House of Representatives? → the Senate and the House Of Representatives
What determines how many representatives go to Washington DC to the House Of Representatives? → Senate 33
House of Representatives 99