5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How many JUSTICES does the Judicial Branch of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT have?
- In what 3 ways are the Federal Government and State Government the same?
- What is the function of the LEGISLATION for the Federal Government?
- Federal Government
- How many Senators are in each State
- a Government for all 50 states. It has branches of government.
- b 9
- c to make laws
- d Both have...
(1) 3 branches of Government
(2) Collect Taxes
(3) the Executive has the power of VETO
- e 2
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Veto and Pardon
- to make laws
- (1) Senate
(2) House Representatives
- Carries out laws
- to carry out laws
5 True/False Questions
Who is the head of the Executive Branch for the STATE? → to carry out laws
What 2 things does the Judicial Branch of Federal Government do? → 9
Constitution → A plan of government for the Federal and State governments.
How many justices does the Judicial Branch in the STATE Of Ohio have? → 7
Who is the HEAD of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government? → President