5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the function of the Executive Branch for the Federal Government?
- Who is the head of the Executive Branch for the STATE?
- What power does the Governor have?
- Judicial Branch
- Executive Branch
- a Veto and Pardon
- b Governor
- c Part of Federal and State government that INTERPRETS laws and make sure laws are following the Constitution.
- d Carries out laws
- e Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to make laws
- Senate 33
House of Representatives 99
- (1) Senate
(2) House Representatives
- The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
- to carry out laws
5 True/False questions
What 2 things does the Judicial Branch of Federal Government do? → (1) Interprets laws (2) Makes sure the laws that are made by Congress follow the Constitution.
Constitution → A plan of government for the Federal and State governments.
What are the 2 parts of the Legislative Branch for the States? → the Senate and the House Of Representatives
How many JUSTICES does the Judicial Branch of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT have? → 9
What are the 3 branches of our Federal Government → (1) Executive (2) Legislative (3) Judicial