5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 10 commandments
- Editing and releasing the Elms Dispatch
- Gold rush
- a Bismark moved Prussia and France towards war by...
- b The laws that Jews believe that God gave to Moses
- c Rule by a landholding elite
- d In 1851, a ______ in eastern Australia brought a population boom.
- e Violent mob attack on Jews...
5 Multiple choice questions
- _________ attacked ships carrying American citizens.
- What ocean is to the west of Africa?
- Why was the Battle of Tours significant?
- European powers ______ almost the entire African continent.
- How did William II shock Europe?
5 True/False questions
trade surplus → He defeated Mark Antony to become the first citizen
Indirect rule → The British practiced ______, using local rulers to govern their colonies.
Red and Mediterranean → _________ attacked ships carrying American citizens.
Pericles → In 1788, Britain turned Austria into a _____ colony.
direct rule → The French practiced ______, sending officials to administer their colonies.