5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Great Britain
- a Long stories about exploits of gods and heroes
- b __________ are special economic rights given to foreign powers.
- c France lost Canada to _______ in 1763.
- d _______- an agreement Germany sought with the Allies to end the fighting.
- e The treaty imposed huge ______ upon Germany.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A term meaning Spanish conqueror
- Under feudalism, lords granted land to vassals in exchange for what?
- Nickname for Otto von Bismark...
- _________ attacked ships carrying American citizens.
- Principle stating that a person cannot be held in prison without being charged with a crime.
5 True/False Questions
Quran → What ocean is to the east of Africa?
Woodrow Wilson → A seasonal wind
oil → Japan gained control of _____ in the Russo-Japanese war.
superior → Roma god similar to all-powerful Greek god Zeus
Central Powers → Countries belonging to the __________ alliance were Austria-Hungary and Germany.