5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- James I
- Adam Smith
- a Many Westerners viewed European races as _____ to all others.
- b A collection of prayers, hymns, and religious teachers are _____
- c Who was the prophet of laissez-faire economics?
- d _______ - the great powers expanded their armies and navies, creating an arms race- this further increased suspicions and made war more likely.
- e First Stuart King of England
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Australia had long been inhabited by indigenous people called _____.
- Who wrote Les Miserables?
- _______ built a steamboat that traveled at speeds of more than five miles per hour.
- In what industry did the Industrial Revolution first take hold?
- Which of the following caused the population boom of the 1700s?
5 True/False Questions
Tainos → People first encountered by Christopher Columbus in the West Indies
100 years war → Series of wars between England and France
Julius Caesar → He brought Gaul under Roman control
Disappeared from the map → What describes what happened to Poland in 1795 as a result of actions by Russia, Austria, Prussia
Persecution → What was the Roman attitude toward Christianity