5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Iron Chancellor
- a Nickname for Otto von Bismark...
- b _________- spreading of ideas to promote a cause or to damage an opposing cause.
- c This country divided into many small states as a result of the Thirty Years' War
- d What was a business owned by many investors who buy shares of stock?
- e He explored the west coast of Africa
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ______ was a new religious movement of the 1700s.
- People who devoted their lives to seeking spiritual truth
- The British practiced ______, using local rulers to govern their colonies.
- China's most valuable export
- Government ran by church leaders
5 True/False Questions
Balkan powder keg → Ottoman territories became known as the _____ due in part to infighting between nationalities.
Alliance → Which European country gained holdings in Africa that were the size of the continental United States?
Realpolitik → Bismark was a master of ______ when evaluating the needs of the state.
trade deficit → Westerners had a _____ with China when they bought more from China than they sold to them.
Shakespeare → Which Renaissance writer that the most far-reaching influence?