5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- No representation
- a Intellectual movement that focused on worldly subject not religious
- b Why did the colonists resent the British taxes they were required to pay...
- c Faith of the Muslim people
- d Church court that ended religious toleration
- e Violent mob attack on Jews...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Suez canal connects the ____ sea and the _______ sea.
- Principal author of the Declaration of Independence
- The age of hunters and gathers.
- A form of government controlled by a small, powerful elite from the business calss
- Government in which a king or queen exercises central power.
5 True/False Questions
Annul his marriage → Why did Henry the VIII break with the Catholic Church?
Philippines → At the conclusion of the Spanish-American War, the _______ were placed under American control.
Hieroglyphics → Egyptian form of picture writing
Pericles → Long stories about exploits of gods and heroes
Heresy → A peasant that was bound to the land