5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Thomas Jefferson
- Limited Monarchy
- Lay Investiture
- a Government in which a constitution or legislature body limits the Monarch's pwer
- b At the conclusion of the Spanish-American War, the _______ were placed under American control.
- c The geography of Greece helped create these
- d Nobles and monarchs appointed church officials to their courts
- e Principal author of the Declaration of Independence
5 Multiple choice questions
- One of the causes of imperialism was that manufacturers wanted access to ________.
- Nickname for Otto von Bismark...
- Egyptian form of picture writing
- Preservation of the dead
- _______ built a steamboat that traveled at speeds of more than five miles per hour.
5 True/False questions
Oliver Cromwell → Leader of the Roundheads in the English Civil War
Conquistador → Four holy wars
Navigation acts → Laws passed by Parliament to regulate colonial trade and manufacturing
Civilization → Church court that ended religious toleration
Pharaoh → This was an Egyptian ruler