5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- John Wesley
- direct rule
- Julius Caesar
- a He brought Gaul under Roman control
- b ______ founded the Methodist Church.
- c What was a word for women's right to vote?
- d The French practiced ______, sending officials to administer their colonies.
- e _______- an agreement Germany sought with the Allies to end the fighting.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This was an Egyptian ruler
- French form of government
- The first system of writing was _______.
- Government in which a constitution or legislature body limits the Monarch's pwer
- Where did the ideas for the constitution originate?
5 True/False Questions
Battle of Saratoga → Battle that convinced the French to join the American side
Proletariat → Competition for _____ brought countries to the brink of war.
October Manifesto → Competition for _____ brought countries to the brink of war.
Physiocrat → Enlightenment thinkers who looked for natural laws to define a rational economic system
Nationalism → __________- a bias towards one's own country/ culture -- was one of the leading causes of international tensions.