← Civics Geography Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Physical map
- GO SEE YOUR MAPS
- Antarctic Circle
- Tropic of Capricorn
- a 23 degrees, 26 minutes, South
- b map that shows the man-made boundaries of a particular region
- c Is Earth's axis tilted or straight?
- d 66 degrees, 33 minutes, North
- e know all the trade winds
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Why is the Prime Meridean where it is?
- Which line indicates a new day?
- how many hemispheres does the earth have?
- When is the Winter Solstice? What line is the sun over?
- 0 degree longitude, go through London
5 True/False Questions
horizontal → What is another name for the lines of longitude?
March 21; Northern Hemisphere; Equator → When is the Spring Equinox? Which hemisphere? What line is the sun over?
Poles → 90 degrees, North and South
Trade winds → Is Earth's axis tilted or straight?
Equator → Is Earth's axis tilted or straight?