5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 2 reasons Paul wrote 1 Timothy and Titus
- 1 Peter 2:9-10
- 4 views of how to interpret the warning passages of Hebrews-EXPLAIN
- a hypothetical warnings, loss of rewards, loss of salvation, warning to false believers
- b But you are a chosen people, a holy priesthood, a royal nation, God's chosen possession, that you may declare the praises of Him who brought you out of darkness and into His wonderful light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God. Once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.
- c walking the talk
- d troubles with false teaching, long-term needs for churches
- e victory at last
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- impersonal tone and "in Ephesus" originally included?
- Just as people are destined to die, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.
- strengthening the reputation of the church
- the new is better than the old
- concern, action, sacrifice, results
5 True/False Questions
Ephesians → United with Christ, united under Christ
3 john → welcome God's servants
3 ways for understanding we are chosen in Christ → predestined, Jews AND Gentiles, Christ and those in Christ
2 john → don't support false teachers
3 teachings related to sin's seriousness in 1 John → unseen, forward-looking, Christ is the ultimate model of enduring faith