5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 4 views of how to interpret the warning passages of Hebrews-EXPLAIN
- 2 reasons that suggest Ephesians was written to multiple churches
- 3 teachings related to sin's seriousness in 1 John
- a Contending for the faith
- b don't casually continue to sin, don't hide/ignore it, cleansed only by death of Jesus
- c hypothetical warnings, loss of rewards, loss of salvation, warning to false believers
- d the new is better than the old
- e impersonal tone and "in Ephesus" originally included?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- United with Christ, united under Christ
- idealist, preterist, historicist, futurist
- unseen, forward-looking, Christ is the ultimate model of enduring faith
- premillenialism: return, 1000 year reign, physical presence on earth while reigns
amillenialism: Christ reigns currently, millenium is a creative figure of speech to express what God is doing right now, not a literal 1000 years
postmillenialism: 1000 year reign, then Christ returns
- strengthening the reputation of the church
5 True/False Questions
1 Peter → certainty and implications of Christ's return
1 Peter 2:9-10 → But you are a chosen people, a holy priesthood, a royal nation, God's chosen possession, that you may declare the praises of Him who brought you out of darkness and into His wonderful light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God. Once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.
1 Timothy → passing the baton
Hebrews 9:27-28 → Just as people are destined to die, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.
2 john → don't support false teachers