5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- criticism of heaven
- class struggle
- a we are free to create ourselves and our essence. we can do anything we wish, as long as we universalize it.
- b criticism of earth
- c ppl identify with their economic class
- d religion is illusory, created by men and women. abolition of religion is necessary for real happiness.
- e individuality is subordinate to organic whole. if individuals get in way of history's predetermined path, they must be sacrificed
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- certainty of death heightens the fact that existence is an objectively meaningless event
- workers are alienated from the fruit of labor, perform repetitive movements in fragmented work
- worker creates value for capitalist, theory of value condemns capitalists for exploiting workers
- cause of crime and greed abolished, everyone will be equal. utopia.
- a call to look inward, to develop one's own personal philosophy of life, to get one's priorities right
5 True/False Questions
revolution → workers of the world will unite, violence will be necessary
Superman moralty → the idea that all humans are of equal worth
oppression → workers of the world will unite, violence will be necessary
pivotal role of capitalism → a call to look inward, to develop one's own personal philosophy of life, to get one's priorities right
dictatorship → temporary dictatorship of proletariat before workers redistribute the property of the capitalists