5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- slave morality
- absurdity of existence
- a cause of crime and greed abolished, everyone will be equal. utopia.
- b the idea that all humans are of equal worth
- c we are free to create ourselves and our essence. we can do anything we wish, as long as we universalize it.
- d a call to look inward, to develop one's own personal philosophy of life, to get one's priorities right
- e certainty of death heightens the fact that existence is an objectively meaningless event
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ppl identify with their economic class
- workers are alienated from the fruit of labor, perform repetitive movements in fragmented work
- individuality is subordinate to organic whole. if individuals get in way of history's predetermined path, they must be sacrificed
- religion is illusory, created by men and women. abolition of religion is necessary for real happiness.
- will replace religion
5 True/False Questions
Superman moralty → the idea that all humans are of equal worth
dictatorship → temporary dictatorship of proletariat before workers redistribute the property of the capitalists
oppression → we are free to create ourselves and our essence. we can do anything we wish, as long as we universalize it.
class struggle → 5 epochs: primitive communal, feudal, slave, capitalist, communist
historical materialist determinism → will replace religion