5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- criticism of theology
- ethics of resentment
- historical materialist determinism
- slave morality
- a the herd subscribes to the will to power, though they deny it because they perceive it to be morally wrong
- b c of politics
- c a call to look inward, to develop one's own personal philosophy of life, to get one's priorities right
- d the idea that all humans are of equal worth
- e we do not have free will, we are pawns in history's dialectal struggle
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 5 epochs: primitive communal, feudal, slave, capitalist, communist
- we are free to create ourselves and our essence. we can do anything we wish, as long as we universalize it.
- more and more people become proletariat, oppressed by tyranny of capitalism
- will replace religion
- certainty of death heightens the fact that existence is an objectively meaningless event
5 True/False Questions
marx → we are free to create ourselves and our essence. we can do anything we wish, as long as we universalize it.
revolution → workers of the world will unite, violence will be necessary
criticism of heaven → c of politics
criticism of religion → c of law
organicism → cause of crime and greed abolished, everyone will be equal. utopia.