5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- At the end of the cap stage of tooth development the tooth germ consists of ___?
- Articulation of the maxilla?
- Name a landmark on the mandible?
- Palatal bone has a vertical plate which forms part of nasal cavity & part of the ___?
- This wraps around the mandibular condyle and the condyle's neck
- a Orbital apex
- b enamel organ, dental papilla, dental sac
- c Inferior Joint capsule
- d The maxilla articulates with nine bones:
two of the cranium: the frontal and ethmoid
seven of the face: the nasal, zygomatic, lacrimal, inferior nasal concha, palatine, vomer, and the adjacent fused maxillary bone. Sometimes it articulates with the orbital surface, and sometimes with the lateral pterygoid plate of the sphenoid
- e Foramen Magnum
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- dental sac
- Epithelial, connective, nerve, muscle
- Wharton's Duct
5 True/False Questions
What is the line of demarcation between attached gingiva and the alveolar mucosa? → Mucogingival line
The 5th branchial arch is poorly defined and rudimentary → 60-65% of saliva 2nd largest gland
The parotid gland's duct is called? → On the tongue, Superior longitudinal, Transverse, Vertical, Inferior Longitudinal
Process of sphenoid? → fertilization to 2 weeks after fertillization
Origin of the frontal belly of the epicranial muscle → On either side of the thyroid gland