5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- differentiation takes place in the ____ stage (teeth)
- What is the location of the parathyroid muscle?
- Origin of the frontal belly of the epicranial muscle
- What is the articulation of the parietal and occipital bones?
- What type of lining in the stomodeum gives rise to oral epithelium?
- a On either side of the thyroid gland
- b bell stage
- c ectoderm
- d Lamboidal
- e Epicranial aponeurosis
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Mucogingival line
- Its function is to package nutrients Mainly proteins and lipids (usually processed by lysosomes) and transport them to other parts of the cell.
- 6 pairs
- dental papilla (mesenchyme)
5 True/False Questions
Name a landmark on the mandible? → Foramen Magnum
What are the intrinsic muscles? → Epithelial, connective, nerve, muscle
Oral tissue contains what? → Dislocation of both joints in the TMJ
What are the lines of retzius? → Epithelial, connective, nerve, muscle
Blocks of tissues the resemble the vertebral column, appear about the 16th day of development → The deep portion of the submandibular gland