5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mineralization starts at the ___ and then moves away
- Attached gingiva consists of what type of mucosa? alveolar, masticatory, specialized lining etc...
- What is Elevation?
- How many pairs of branchial arches are in a human embryo?
- What is subluxation?
- a Dislocation of both joints in the TMJ
- b Cemento-enamel junction
- c 6 pairs
- d Raising of the lower jaw
- e masticatory
5 Multiple choice questions
- Foramen Magnum
- On either side of the thyroid gland
- Anterior, medial, posterior and terminal
- Bell stage
5 True/False questions
What is the articulation of the parietal and occipital bones? → Lamboidal
This will become the oral cavity and nasal cavity; results from invagination of the ectoderm at the cephalic end of the embryo → stomodeum or primitive mouth
This forms the base of the tongue → when enamel is laid down incrementously and shows lines each time, like growth lines, indicates when enamel has been deposited in small increments, (ie-imbrication lines)
Do joint sounds = a disorder of the TMJ? → YES - they occur because of disc arrangement
initiation involves ___ which is an interaction between mesencyme and ectoderm → Superior Joint Capsule