5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- initiation involves ___ which is an interaction between mesencyme and ectoderm
- This functions to shape the root and induce dentin formation in the root area so that it is continuous with the coronal dentin
- What is the origin of the buccinator muscle?
- Do joint sounds = a disorder of the TMJ?
- At the end of the cap stage of tooth development the tooth germ consists of ___?
- a Hertwigs epithelial root sheath
- b enamel organ, dental papilla, dental sac
- c induction
- d YES - they occur because of disc arrangement
- e Alveolar process of the maxilla, mandible and pterygomandibular raphe
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Epidermal thickenings that extend downward between dermal papillae.
- The point at which it attaches to a bone The structure that the origin is attached to is not moved by the contraction of the muscle
5 True/False Questions
This differentiates into ameloblastss that form enamel matrix → Inner enamel epithelum
Canine eminence is from which bone? → Lateral
starts at the 9th wk and end at Birth → Fetal Period
Sublingual duct gland is called? → Minor salivary glands
stages of tooth development → enamel organ, dental papilla, dental sac