5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Muscle movement causes soft tissue and bones to move?
- Mineralization starts at the ___ and then moves away
- Which muscle causes the mandible to deviate to one side?
- What is retraction of the lower jaw?
- a Lateral pterygoid muscle
- b Posterior portion of the temporal muscle
- c Cemento-enamel junction
- d fertilization to 2 weeks after fertillization
- e True
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The cervical loop is the location on an enamel organ in a developing tooth where the outer enamel epithelium and the inner enamel epithelium join.
- Minor salivary glands
- 7th week
5 True/False Questions
What encloses the dental papilla tissue? → the part of the ameloblast that lays down enamel
Saliva reduction with dry mouth is? → Posterior portion of the temporal muscle
Develops from Ectoderm & Mesoderm, its above the Stomodeum, it forms the Upper Part of the Face, Nasal Septum & Anterior Part of the Roof of the Mouth → ectoderm
What type of lining in the stomodeum gives rise to oral epithelium? → temporalis
stages of tooth development → enamel organ, dental papilla, dental sac