5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The temporal and mandible form this?
- formed from the Maxillary process, they separate the Oral & Nasal Cavity
- What is another name for the branchial arches?
- The horizontal plate of palatal bone form the anterior portion of the hard palate?
- Definition of origin of a muscle?
- a The point at which it attaches to a bone The structure that the origin is attached to is not moved by the contraction of the muscle
- b Maxillary Process
- c False
- d TMJ
- e Visceral or Pharyngeal
5 Multiple choice questions
- On either side of the thyroid gland
- Maxillary Tuberosity
- Stensons Duct
- connective tissue
5 True/False questions
DIAGRAM: of the frontal, orbital, nasal, infraorbital and zygomatic →
The submandibular gland provides __ % of saliva → Bartholin's Duct
What are the intrinsic muscles? → On the tongue, Superior longitudinal, Transverse, Vertical, Inferior Longitudinal
The mandible articulates with what bone at the TMJ? → Temporal bone
Pulp forms from the central cells of the → dental papilla (mesenchyme)