5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Examples of developmental disturbances during cap stage
- Which of the following terms is used to describe the smooth elevated area between the eyebrows?
- Muscles shorten under arterial control?
- Oral regions are drained by the
- What is subluxation?
- a Dislocation of both joints in the TMJ
- b False
- c facial vein
- d Glabella
- e gemination, fusion, dens in dente
5 Multiple choice questions
- The back prominence of the mandible
- Inner enamel epithelum
- Cervical loop
- dental papilla (mesenchyme)
- Visceral or Pharyngeal
5 True/False questions
Each alveolus is lined with which of the following? → Bilateral contraction of the lateral pterygoid muscles
This functions to shape the root and induce dentin formation in the root area so that it is continuous with the coronal dentin → aorta
The parotid gland's duct is called? → mitochondria
Which of the following is NOT considered a connective tissue? → Alveolar process of the maxilla, mandible and pterygomandibular raphe
What does the golgi process do? → Epidermal thickenings that extend downward between dermal papillae.