5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Saliva reduction with dry mouth is?
- This forms the base of the tongue
- Examples of developmental disturbances during cap stage
- What layer do the epiblast cells give rise to?
- Which of these is not a layer of the orthokeratinized stratified squamous epithelium?
- a ectoderm
- b intermediate layer
- c xerostomia
- d copula
- e gemination, fusion, dens in dente
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an outer layer of cells, or trophoblast, which later forms the placenta. The trophoblast surrounds the inner cell mass and a fluid-filled blastocyst cavity known as the blastocoele or the blastocystic cavity
- dental papilla (mesenchyme)
- Maxillary Bone
- soft palate
- buccopharyngeal membrane
5 True/False Questions
This is the stage when the dentin, enamel, & cementum are secreted in successive layers → Ondontogenisis
Fetal period → The back prominence of the mandible
What week does oral epithelium grow? → Epithelial, connective, nerve, muscle
What is the articulation of the parietal and occipital bones? → Lamboidal
Articulation of the maxilla? → Posterior portion of the temporal muscle