5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Calvin Cycle
- Electron Transport Chain
- a A membrane-bound organelle that is the site of photosynthesis within the cell. It is located in all eukaryotic plant cells.
- b The process in which carbon fixates to RuBP to form G3P (a sugar).
- c A molecule that is formed from ADP in the ATP Synthase where H+ ions move down their gradient.
- d The process that creates 2 pyruvate molecules.
- e Produces water as a by-product.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The anaerobic alternative to cellular respiration.
- The Krebs Cycle is also known as the __________.
- The process in which ATP is converted into glucose (energy storage).
- Increase the surface area of the mitochondria's inner membrane to allow for cellular respiration.
- Binds with the Acetyl CoA to begin the Krebs Cycle.
5 True/False questions
Fermentation → Allows for glycolysis to run continuously without oxygen.
Aerobic → The ETC is a/ an __________ process.
Light-Dependent Reaction → Sunlight + Water --> ATP + NADPH + Oxygen
Substrate-Level Phosphorylation → The production of ATP by the direct transfer of a high-energy phosphate group from an intermediate substrate in a biochemical pathway to ADP.
Matrix → A molecule that is formed from ADP in the ATP Synthase where H+ ions move down their gradient.