5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A part of light-dependent reactions that contains a light-harvesting complex and a reaction-center complex.
- b The ETC is a/ an __________ process.
- c The site of the light-dependent part of photosyntesis and contains a lumen and a membrane.
- d The final acceptor of electrons in the ETC that forms water.
- e A plant pigment that reflects green light while absorbing all other wavelengths of light in the photosystem.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Products are ATP, FADH2, NADH, and carbon dioxide
- Binds with the Acetyl CoA to begin the Krebs Cycle.
- Sunlight + Water --> ATP + NADPH + Oxygen
- Contains pigments, photosystems, ATP synthase, and an electron transport train and is responsible for the light-dependent aspect of photosynthesis.
- The location of the glycolysis process in the cell.
5 True/False questions
Citric Acid Cycle → The Krebs Cycle is also known as the __________.
Cytosol → The inner part of the mitochondria where the Kreb's Cycle occurs.
Calvin Cycle → Products are ATP, FADH2, NADH, and carbon dioxide
Fermentation → Another name for the Calvin Cycle
Electron Transport Chain → Produces water as a by-product.