5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Light-Dependent Reaction
- Alcohol and Lactic Acid
- a The two types of fermentation.
- b The location of the fermentation process in the cell.
- c Sunlight + Water --> ATP + NADPH + Oxygen
- d The only product of the cyclic flow of the light-dependent reaction.
- e Products are NADH, 2 ATP, and 2 Pyruvate
5 Multiple choice questions
- The process that creates 2 pyruvate molecules.
- Another name for the Calvin Cycle
- Products are ATP, FADH2, NADH, and carbon dioxide
- A plant pigment that reflects green light while absorbing all other wavelengths of light in the photosystem.
- An enzyme that pyruvate is converted into before it enters the Krebs Cycle.
5 True/False questions
Anabolic → The ETC is a/ an __________ process.
Calvin Cycle → ATP + NADPH + Carbon Dioxide --> G3P (Eventually Glucose) +Oxygen
Substrate-Level Phosphorylation → The production of ATP by the direct transfer of a high-energy phosphate group from an intermediate substrate in a biochemical pathway to ADP.
Photosystem → A part of light-dependent reactions that contains a light-harvesting complex and a reaction-center complex.
Thylakoid → The location of the fermentation process in the cell.