5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Dark Reaction
- Citric Acid Cycle
- Calvin Cycle
- a The Krebs Cycle is also known as the __________.
- b The process in which ATP is converted into glucose (energy storage).
- c Another name for the Calvin Cycle
- d The only product of the cyclic flow of the light-dependent reaction.
- e The Calvin Cycle is a/ an _____________ process.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ATP + NADPH + Carbon Dioxide --> G3P (Eventually Glucose) +Oxygen
- The location of the fermentation process in the cell.
- The process in which carbon fixates to RuBP to form G3P (a sugar).
- The inner part of the mitochondria where the Kreb's Cycle occurs.
- Allows for glycolysis to run continuously without oxygen.
5 True/False Questions
Glycolysis → The location of the fermentation process in the cell.
Cristae → A stack of thylakoids.
Glycolysis → Products are NADH, 2 ATP, and 2 Pyruvate
Photosystem → A part of light-dependent reactions that contains a light-harvesting complex and a reaction-center complex.
Substrate-Level Phosphorylation → The combination of the electron transport chain and chemiosmosis to make ATP.