5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Calvin Cycle
- a The process in which carbon fixates to RuBP to form G3P (a sugar).
- b The ETC is a/ an __________ process.
- c The fluid that surround the thylakoids in the chloroplast and is the site of the Calvin Cycle of photosynthesis.
- d Formed when water is split and light excites the electrons into travelling through the electron transport chain.
- e The only product of the cyclic flow of the light-dependent reaction.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Binds with the Acetyl CoA to begin the Krebs Cycle.
- The narrow region between the inner and outer membranes of the chloroplast.
- ATP + NADPH + Carbon Dioxide --> G3P (Eventually Glucose) +Oxygen
- The process that breaks down glucose molecules.
- Folds on the inner membrane where the ETC occurs.
5 True/False Questions
Glycolysis → The process that creates 2 pyruvate molecules.
Alcohol and Lactic Acid → The two types of fermentation.
Light-Dependent Reaction → Sunlight + Water --> ATP + NADPH + Oxygen
Fermentation → Another name for the Calvin Cycle
Krebs Cycle → The process in which carbon fixates to RuBP to form G3P (a sugar).