5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Light-Dependent Reaction
- Dark Reaction
- Alcohol and Lactic Acid
- a The two types of fermentation.
- b Regenerates the NAD+ necessary to run glycolysis.
- c Another name for the Calvin Cycle
- d Sunlight + Water --> ATP + NADPH + Oxygen
- e Binds with the Acetyl CoA to begin the Krebs Cycle.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An enzyme that pyruvate is converted into before it enters the Krebs Cycle.
- Contains pigments, photosystems, ATP synthase, and an electron transport train and is responsible for the light-dependent aspect of photosynthesis.
- A plant pigment that reflects green light while absorbing all other wavelengths of light in the photosystem.
- The Calvin Cycle is a/ an _____________ process.
- The process in which ATP is converted into glucose (energy storage).
5 True/False Questions
NADPH → Formed when water is split and light excites the electrons into travelling through the electron transport chain.
Cristae → Increase the surface area of the mitochondria's inner membrane to allow for cellular respiration.
Oxygen → The final acceptor of electrons in the ETC that forms water.
Granum → Formed when water is split and light excites the electrons into travelling through the electron transport chain.
Glycolysis → The process that breaks down glucose molecules.