5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Intermembrane Space
- a A plant pigment that reflects green light while absorbing all other wavelengths of light in the photosystem.
- b A stack of thylakoids.
- c The narrow region between the inner and outer membranes of the chloroplast.
- d The site of the light-dependent part of photosyntesis and contains a lumen and a membrane.
- e A part of light-dependent reactions that contains a light-harvesting complex and a reaction-center complex.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The final acceptor of electrons in the ETC that forms water.
- An enzyme that pyruvate is converted into before it enters the Krebs Cycle.
- Produces water as a by-product.
- The process that creates 2 pyruvate molecules.
- The two types of fermentation.
5 True/False questions
Cristae → A molecule that is formed from ADP in the ATP Synthase where H+ ions move down their gradient.
Thylakoid Membrane → Contains pigments, photosystems, ATP synthase, and an electron transport train and is responsible for the light-dependent aspect of photosynthesis.
Calvin Cycle → Products are ATP, FADH2, NADH, and carbon dioxide
Fermentation → The anaerobic alternative to cellular respiration.
Glycolysis → The location of the fermentation process in the cell.