5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Electron Transport Chain
- Calvin Cycle
- a The inner part of the mitochondria where the Kreb's Cycle occurs.
- b A part of light-dependent reactions that contains a light-harvesting complex and a reaction-center complex.
- c Produces water as a by-product.
- d The ETC is a/ an __________ process.
- e The process in which carbon fixates to RuBP to form G3P (a sugar).
5 Multiple choice questions
- A molecule that is formed from ADP in the ATP Synthase where H+ ions move down their gradient.
- A stack of thylakoids.
- Regenerates the NAD+ necessary to run glycolysis.
- The combination of the electron transport chain and chemiosmosis to make ATP.
- Binds with the Acetyl CoA to begin the Krebs Cycle.
5 True/False questions
Calvin Cycle → Products are ATP, FADH2, NADH, and carbon dioxide
Cytosol → The fluid that surround the thylakoids in the chloroplast and is the site of the Calvin Cycle of photosynthesis.
Cristae → Folds on the inner membrane where the ETC occurs.
Glycolysis → The process that creates 2 pyruvate molecules.
Cytosol → Folds on the inner membrane where the ETC occurs.