BioX Photosynthesis and respiration
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Calvin Cycle
- Electron Transport Chain
- Acetyl CoA
- Intermembrane Space
- a Produces water as a by-product.
- b An enzyme that pyruvate is converted into before it enters the Krebs Cycle.
- c The narrow region between the inner and outer membranes of the chloroplast.
- d The process in which carbon fixates to RuBP to form G3P (a sugar).
- e Binds with the Acetyl CoA to begin the Krebs Cycle.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Folds on the inner membrane where the ETC occurs.
- The two types of fermentation.
- The production of ATP by the direct transfer of a high-energy phosphate group from an intermediate substrate in a biochemical pathway to ADP.
- Formed when water is split and light excites the electrons into travelling through the electron transport chain.
- The location of the fermentation process in the cell.
5 True/False Questions
Photosystem → A part of light-dependent reactions that contains a light-harvesting complex and a reaction-center complex.
Dark Reaction → The anaerobic alternative to cellular respiration.
Citric Acid Cycle → The Krebs Cycle is also known as the __________.
Calvin Cycle → ATP + NADPH + Carbon Dioxide --> G3P (Eventually Glucose) +Oxygen
Stroma → A molecule that is formed from ADP in the ATP Synthase where H+ ions move down their gradient.