5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a goal that you plan to reach over an extended period of time
- act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of, the last phase of the nursing process in which the nurse determines if identified outcomes have been met and the overall accuracy of the assessment, diagnosis, and implementation phases is evaluated.
- Established patterns of behavior
- Putting off tasks that must be done
- Phase 3 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Provides required nursing care to accomplish established patient goals.
4 True/False Questions
Effectiveness → Getting tasks done in the shortest time possible.
Efficiency → Getting tasks done in the shortest time possible.
Delegate → Established patterns of behavior
Support system → support group relied upon for physical, emotional, social, intellectual, spirtual, and financial support (ps that meens friends should by you cookies)