5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Phase 1 of nursing process for practical/vocational nurses. Involves systematic gathering & review of information about the patient
- Getting tasks done in the shortest time possible.
- Putting off tasks that must be done
- What is most important, as in determining priorities when planning patient care
- act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of, the last phase of the nursing process in which the nurse determines if identified outcomes have been met and the overall accuracy of the assessment, diagnosis, and implementation phases is evaluated.
4 True/False questions
Habit → Simple to do and takes no more than 5 minutes.
Long-term goal → takes apart long term goals adn reassembles the activities into smaller more manageable time segments
Planning → Phase 2 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Involves assisting the RN in development of the nursing diagnosis, goals, and interventions for the pt's plan of care and maintaining pt. safety.
Minitask → Simple to do and takes no more than 5 minutes.