5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a goal that you plan to reach over an extended period of time
- Simple to do and takes no more than 5 minutes.
- Established patterns of behavior
- What is most important, as in determining priorities when planning patient care
- act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of, the last phase of the nursing process in which the nurse determines if identified outcomes have been met and the overall accuracy of the assessment, diagnosis, and implementation phases is evaluated.
4 True/False Questions
Support system → What is most important, as in determining priorities when planning patient care
Efficiency → Choosing the most important thing to do, and doing accurately.
Data collection → Phase 1 of nursing process for practical/vocational nurses. Involves systematic gathering & review of information about the patient
Planning → Phase 2 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Involves assisting the RN in development of the nursing diagnosis, goals, and interventions for the pt's plan of care and maintaining pt. safety.