5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- takes apart long term goals adn reassembles the activities into smaller more manageable time segments
- Simple to do and takes no more than 5 minutes.
- Putting off tasks that must be done
- Duties withen lpn/lvn job description that can be given to another worker to perform.
- Phase 3 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Provides required nursing care to accomplish established patient goals.
4 True/False questions
Long-term goal → takes apart long term goals adn reassembles the activities into smaller more manageable time segments
Data collection → Phase 1 of nursing process for practical/vocational nurses. Involves systematic gathering & review of information about the patient
Efficiency → Getting tasks done in the shortest time possible.
Habit → Phase 2 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Involves assisting the RN in development of the nursing diagnosis, goals, and interventions for the pt's plan of care and maintaining pt. safety.