5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a goal that you plan to reach over an extended period of time
- Phase 2 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Involves assisting the RN in development of the nursing diagnosis, goals, and interventions for the pt's plan of care and maintaining pt. safety.
- Phase 3 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Provides required nursing care to accomplish established patient goals.
- Simple to do and takes no more than 5 minutes.
- Phase 1 of nursing process for practical/vocational nurses. Involves systematic gathering & review of information about the patient
4 True/False questions
Delegate → Duties withen lpn/lvn job description that can be given to another worker to perform.
Effectiveness → Choosing the most important thing to do, and doing accurately.
Priorities → What is most important, as in determining priorities when planning patient care
Habit → Established patterns of behavior