5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of, the last phase of the nursing process in which the nurse determines if identified outcomes have been met and the overall accuracy of the assessment, diagnosis, and implementation phases is evaluated.
- Phase 2 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Involves assisting the RN in development of the nursing diagnosis, goals, and interventions for the pt's plan of care and maintaining pt. safety.
- Getting tasks done in the shortest time possible.
- Choosing the most important thing to do, and doing accurately.
- Simple to do and takes no more than 5 minutes.
4 True/False questions
Short-term goal → a goal that you plan to reach over an extended period of time
Priorities → Simple to do and takes no more than 5 minutes.
Support system → What is most important, as in determining priorities when planning patient care
Implementation → Phase 3 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Provides required nursing care to accomplish established patient goals.