5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Simple to do and takes no more than 5 minutes.
- Phase 1 of nursing process for practical/vocational nurses. Involves systematic gathering & review of information about the patient
- Putting off tasks that must be done
- Phase 2 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Involves assisting the RN in development of the nursing diagnosis, goals, and interventions for the pt's plan of care and maintaining pt. safety.
- Choosing the most important thing to do, and doing accurately.
4 True/False questions
Support system → What is most important, as in determining priorities when planning patient care
Habit → Established patterns of behavior
Evaluation → act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of, the last phase of the nursing process in which the nurse determines if identified outcomes have been met and the overall accuracy of the assessment, diagnosis, and implementation phases is evaluated.
Short-term goal → takes apart long term goals adn reassembles the activities into smaller more manageable time segments