5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a goal that you plan to reach over an extended period of time
- What is most important, as in determining priorities when planning patient care
- Phase 2 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Involves assisting the RN in development of the nursing diagnosis, goals, and interventions for the pt's plan of care and maintaining pt. safety.
- Getting tasks done in the shortest time possible.
- Putting off tasks that must be done
4 True/False Questions
Support system → support group relied upon for physical, emotional, social, intellectual, spirtual, and financial support (ps that meens friends should by you cookies)
Short-term goal → a goal that you plan to reach over an extended period of time
Evaluation → Phase 3 of the nursing process for LPN/LVN. Provides required nursing care to accomplish established patient goals.
Habit → Established patterns of behavior