5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Simple to do and takes no more than 5 minutes.
- Putting off tasks that must be done
- takes apart long term goals adn reassembles the activities into smaller more manageable time segments
- Duties withen lpn/lvn job description that can be given to another worker to perform.
- Established patterns of behavior
4 True/False Questions
Priorities → What is most important, as in determining priorities when planning patient care
Data collection → Phase 1 of nursing process for practical/vocational nurses. Involves systematic gathering & review of information about the patient
Evaluation → act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of, the last phase of the nursing process in which the nurse determines if identified outcomes have been met and the overall accuracy of the assessment, diagnosis, and implementation phases is evaluated.
Support system → What is most important, as in determining priorities when planning patient care