5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A developmental stage for living organisms.
- b The sister chromatids separate into individual chromosomes and are moved apart.
- c A process of programmed cell death.
- d The first stage of cell division, when the the nucleus of the cell divides.
- e Cells can develop into many types of differentiated cells.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A cell is literally able to do everything, to develop into any type of cell in the body.
- A mass of cells.
- The process by which cells become specialized.
- When cells can develop into not all, but most of the body's cell types.
- Each DNA strand in the duplicated chromosome.
5 True/False Questions
Cell Cycle → Tiny paired structures located in the cetnrosome.
Telophase → The chromosomes gather at opposite ends of the cell and lose their distinct shapes. Two new nuclear envelopes will form.
Stem Cells → The unspecialized cells from which differentiated cells develop.
Cytokinesis → The second stage of cell division, when the cytoplasm divides.
Centromere → Tiny paired structures located in the cetnrosome.