5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Tiny paired structures located in the cetnrosome.
- b The process by which cells become specialized.
- c Each DNA strand in the duplicated chromosome.
- d Cells can develop into many types of differentiated cells.
- e The sister chromatids separate into individual chromosomes and are moved apart.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The second stage of cell division, when the cytoplasm divides.
- The production of genetically identical offspring from a single parent.
- The first stage of cell division, when the the nucleus of the cell divides.
- When cells can develop into not all, but most of the body's cell types.
- The unspecialized cells from which differentiated cells develop.
5 True/False Questions
Blastocyst → A hollow ball of cells with a cluster of cells inside known as the inner cell mass.
Totipotent → Cells can develop into many types of differentiated cells.
Cancer → A mass of cells.
Growth Factors → They stimulate the growth and division of cells.
Prophase → The chromosomes gather at opposite ends of the cell and lose their distinct shapes. Two new nuclear envelopes will form.