5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Growth Factors
- Asexual Reproduction
- a The complex of chromosome and protein.
- b The chromatin condenses into chromosomes. The centrioles separate, and a spindle begins to form. The nuclear envelope breaks down.
- c They stimulate the growth and division of cells.
- d The production of genetically identical offspring from a single parent.
- e The first stage of cell division, when the the nucleus of the cell divides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A cell is literally able to do everything, to develop into any type of cell in the body.
- The second stage of cell division, when the cytoplasm divides.
- Where the duplicated DNA strands are attached.
- The sister chromatids separate into individual chromosomes and are moved apart.
- The process by which cells become specialized.
5 True/False questions
Cell Division → The process by which a cell divides into two new daughter cells.
Embryo → A developmental stage for living organisms.
Blastocyst → A hollow ball of cells with a cluster of cells inside known as the inner cell mass.
Centrioles → Where the duplicated DNA strands are attached.
Chromatid → Each DNA strand in the duplicated chromosome.