5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Stem Cells
- Cell Division
- a The process by which a cell divides into two new daughter cells.
- b The unspecialized cells from which differentiated cells develop.
- c The cell grows and replicates DNA and centrioles.
- d The chromosomes gather at opposite ends of the cell and lose their distinct shapes. Two new nuclear envelopes will form.
- e A process of programmed cell death.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The second stage of cell division, when the cytoplasm divides.
- A series of events where a cell grows, prepares for division, and divides to form two daughter cells.
- The production of offspring that inherit some of their genetic information from each parent.
- A hollow ball of cells with a cluster of cells inside known as the inner cell mass.
- A cell is literally able to do everything, to develop into any type of cell in the body.
5 True/False Questions
Prophase → The sister chromatids separate into individual chromosomes and are moved apart.
Asexual Reproduction → The production of genetically identical offspring from a single parent.
Metaphase → The sister chromatids separate into individual chromosomes and are moved apart.
Differentiation → The complex of chromosome and protein.
Tumor → A developmental stage for living organisms.