5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sexual Reproduction
- a The chromatin condenses into chromosomes. The centrioles separate, and a spindle begins to form. The nuclear envelope breaks down.
- b The sister chromatids separate into individual chromosomes and are moved apart.
- c The production of offspring that inherit some of their genetic information from each parent.
- d Cells can develop into many types of differentiated cells.
- e Each DNA strand in the duplicated chromosome.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A process of programmed cell death.
- A cell is literally able to do everything, to develop into any type of cell in the body.
- The process by which cells become specialized.
- A series of events where a cell grows, prepares for division, and divides to form two daughter cells.
- The unspecialized cells from which differentiated cells develop.
5 True/False questions
Mitosis → A process of programmed cell death.
Chromosomes → Genetic information bundled into packages of DNA.
Cancer → A disorder in which body cells lose the ability to control growth.
Cell Division → The process by which a cell divides into two new daughter cells.
Growth Factors → They stimulate the growth and division of cells.