5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- primary succesion
- aphotic zone
- pioneer species
- climax communtiy
- a organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
- b colonisation of barren lands by communties.
- c first species to populate an area during primary succession
- d deep water that never receives sunlight.
- e stabel, mature community that undergoes little or no change in species
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- coastal body of water, partially surrounding by land, in which fresh and salt water mix.
- protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
- carbahydrate when two monosaccharides when two sugars are joined and a molecule of water is removed.
- light absorbing pigment in plants that is required for photosynthesis.
- long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
5 True/False Questions
mitochondria → carbahydrate when two monosaccharides when two sugars are joined and a molecule of water is removed.
cell → short numerous hair-like projections composed of pairs of microtubles.
plankton → small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.
cytoplasm → clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
flagella → long projections composed of microtubles found on some cell surfaces.