5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pioneer species
- a first species to populate an area during primary succession
- b long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
- c clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
- d as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
- e organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
- organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
- protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
- carbahydrate when two monosaccharides when two sugars are joined and a molecule of water is removed.
- membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
5 True/False questions
primary succesion → long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
mitochondria → carbahydrate when two monosaccharides when two sugars are joined and a molecule of water is removed.
cilia → short numerous hair-like projections composed of pairs of microtubles.
climax communtiy → stabel, mature community that undergoes little or no change in species
plankton → small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.