5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- photic zone
- climax communtiy
- a membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
- b protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
- c light absorbing pigment in plants that is required for photosynthesis.
- d eukaryotic membrane bound organelles that transfere energy stored in food molecules.
- e stabel, mature community that undergoes little or no change in species
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- long projections composed of microtubles found on some cell surfaces.
- basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
- colonisation of barren lands by communties.
- small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.
- organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
5 True/False Questions
pioneer species → first species to populate an area during primary succession
monosaccharide → most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
lysosome → organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
cytoplasm → clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
cilia → short numerous hair-like projections composed of pairs of microtubles.