5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a eukaryotic membrane bound organelles that transfere energy stored in food molecules.
- b long projections composed of microtubles found on some cell surfaces.
- c coastal body of water, partially surrounding by land, in which fresh and salt water mix.
- d short numerous hair-like projections composed of pairs of microtubles.
- e clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
- as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
- deep water that never receives sunlight.
- membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
- long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
5 True/False questions
disaccharide → carbahydrate when two monosaccharides when two sugars are joined and a molecule of water is removed.
monosaccharide → most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
lysosome → membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
primary succesion → colonisation of barren lands by communties.
plankton → small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.