5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
- b small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.
- c long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
- d coastal body of water, partially surrounding by land, in which fresh and salt water mix.
- e light absorbing pigment in plants that is required for photosynthesis.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
- stabel, mature community that undergoes little or no change in species
- as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
- organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
- eukaryotic membrane bound organelles that transfere energy stored in food molecules.
5 True/False Questions
monosaccharide → most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
pioneer species → as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
cytoplasm → clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
photic zone → deep water that never receives sunlight.
aphotic zone → protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate