5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
- b small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.
- c organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
- d organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
- e clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- coastal body of water, partially surrounding by land, in which fresh and salt water mix.
- protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
- stabel, mature community that undergoes little or no change in species
- first species to populate an area during primary succession
- light absorbing pigment in plants that is required for photosynthesis.
5 True/False Questions
cell → short numerous hair-like projections composed of pairs of microtubles.
tolerance → as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
flagella → long projections composed of microtubles found on some cell surfaces.
disaccharide → carbahydrate when two monosaccharides when two sugars are joined and a molecule of water is removed.
vacuole → basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.