5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- photic zone
- climax communtiy
- a membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
- b organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
- c protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
- d as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
- e stabel, mature community that undergoes little or no change in species
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
- small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.
- most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
- carbahydrate when two monosaccharides when two sugars are joined and a molecule of water is removed.
- light absorbing pigment in plants that is required for photosynthesis.
5 True/False Questions
estuary → coastal body of water, partially surrounding by land, in which fresh and salt water mix.
polysaccharide → long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
lysosome → organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
primary succesion → first species to populate an area during primary succession
aphotic zone → deep water that never receives sunlight.