5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- aphotic zone
- primary succesion
- pioneer species
- a deep water that never receives sunlight.
- b basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
- c membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
- d first species to populate an area during primary succession
- e colonisation of barren lands by communties.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
- long projections composed of microtubles found on some cell surfaces.
- organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
- eukaryotic membrane bound organelles that transfere energy stored in food molecules.
- organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
5 True/False Questions
disaccharide → long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
cytoplasm → organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
chlorophyll → clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
photic zone → deep water that never receives sunlight.
climax communtiy → small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.