5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- photic zone
- a most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
- b protion of the marine biome that is shoolw enough for sunlight to penetrate
- c as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
- d clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
- e coastal body of water, partially surrounding by land, in which fresh and salt water mix.
5 Multiple choice questions
- organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
- stabel, mature community that undergoes little or no change in species
- long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
- first species to populate an area during primary succession
- membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
5 True/False questions
primary succesion → long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
flagella → long projections composed of microtubles found on some cell surfaces.
lysosome → membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
mitochondria → eukaryotic membrane bound organelles that transfere energy stored in food molecules.
cell → basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.