5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a clear, gelantinous fluid in cells that is site of numerous chemical reactions.
- b basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
- c most basic unit of a carbahydrate (singlesugar)
- d light absorbing pigment in plants that is required for photosynthesis.
- e small organims that drift and float in the waterin the photic zone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- coastal body of water, partially surrounding by land, in which fresh and salt water mix.
- organelle in eukaryotic cell nuvleus that prodces ribosomes.
- organelles that contain digestive ensymes; digest excess or worn out organelles.
- long carbahydrate molecules joined together by glycosidic bonds.
- membrane bound space in the cytoplasm cells used for temperary storage.
5 True/False questions
climax communtiy → stabel, mature community that undergoes little or no change in species
tolerance → short numerous hair-like projections composed of pairs of microtubles.
pioneer species → as a body becomesless resposive to a drag an individual needs larger or more frequent doses to achieve the same effect.
cilia → basic unit of all organisms; all living things are composed of cells.
photic zone → deep water that never receives sunlight.