5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the two treatments for heartworm?
- How long does the pyrantel pamoate drug need to be withheld for meat in cattle and goats?
- What does miosis mean?
- What drug should not be used with organophosphates due to synergism?
- How many weeks after microfilaricide is retesting done?
- a 3 weeks.
- b pyrantel pamoate.
- c caparsolate, immiticide.
- d 14 days in cattle, 30 in goats.
- e contraction of pupils.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- coumaphos (baymix).
5 True/False Questions
What heartworm preventative is given daily? → filaribits.
What three pyrantel pamoate drugs are given to dogs? → nemex, strongid-T, imathol.
What stage of heartworm is injected into the dog from the mosquito? → L-3.
Prescription cestode products get what part(s) of the worm? → head (scolex) and body (proglottids).
What pyrantel pamoate drug given to horses? → nemex, strongid-T, imathol.