5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What organophosphate drug has no milk withholding period?
- What drug should not be used with organophosphates due to synergism?
- What cestode drug gets both dipylidium and taenia tapes?
- When does piperazine need to be repeated and why?
- What side of the heart do heartworms live in?
- a 2-3 weeks. only gets adults.
- b coumaphos (baymix).
- c right side.
- d droncit.
- e pyrantel pamoate.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- atropine, 2-PAM, wash off if topical.
- 3 weeks.
- immature adults and females.
- salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation. associated with organophosphate OD.
5 True/False Questions
Which heartworm treatment is safer and more effective? → immiticide.
What benzimidazole drug should be avoided with liver dz? → mebendazole.
What is the most common avermectin? → contraction of pupils.
At what stage are heartworm easiest to kill? → L-3, L-4.
What three pyrantel pamoate drugs are given to dogs? → nemex, strongid-T, imathol.