5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Prescription cestode products get what part(s) of the worm?
- What is the most common avermectin?
- What side of the heart do heartworms live in?
- What benzimidazole drug should be avoided with liver dz?
- OTC cestode products get what part(s) of the worm?
- a right side.
- b head (scolex) and body (proglottids).
- c only body.
- d mebendazole.
- e ivermectin.
5 Multiple choice questions
- coumaphos (baymix).
- caparsolate, immiticide.
- if given daily will kill ingested larvae, but will NOT kill adults.
5 True/False questions
How many weeks after microfilaricide is retesting done? → filaribits.
Which heartworm treatment is safer and more effective? → immiticide.
What broad spectrum benzimidazole should not be given for the first 45 days of pregnancy? → albendazole.
What heartworm preventative is given daily? → filaribits.
What is the treatment for an organophosphate overdose? → caparsolate, immiticide.