5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 3 main heartworm preventatives?
- What pyrantel pamoate drug given to horses?
- What heartworm preventative is given daily?
- What cestode drug gets both dipylidium and taenia tapes?
- What does miosis mean?
- a heartguard, interceptor, filaribits.
- b strongid-C.
- c contraction of pupils.
- d filaribits.
- e droncit.
5 Multiple choice questions
- trichloriform (telmin B).
- L-3, L-4.
- right side.
- only body.
5 True/False questions
What are the two treatments for heartworm? → caparsolate, immiticide.
Which heartworm treatment is safer and more effective? → immiticide.
How long does the pyrantel pamoate drug need to be withheld for meat in cattle and goats? → it is a suspension.
Which trematode drug is very effective against immature AND adult flukes? → curatrem.
What organophosphate drug has no milk withholding period? → trichloriform (telmin B).