5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What 6 drugs are best for treating nematodes?
- What does miosis mean?
- What are the two treatments for heartworm?
- What organophosphate drug has no milk withholding period?
- How many weeks after microfilaricide is retesting done?
- a contraction of pupils.
- b coumaphos (baymix).
- c caparsolate, immiticide.
- d piperazine, benzimidazoles, organophosphates, pyrantel pamoate, vermiplex, avermectin.
- e 3 weeks.
5 Multiple choice questions
- L-3, L-4.
- if given daily will kill ingested larvae, but will NOT kill adults.
- difil and knotts.
- it is a suspension.
5 True/False questions
What pyrantel pamoate drug given to horses? → strongid-C.
Which trematode drug is very effective against immature AND adult flukes? → curatrem.
What are signs of avermectin toxicity? → ataxia, coma, vision loss, bradycardia.
What broad spectrum benzimidazole should not be given for the first 45 days of pregnancy? → albendazole.
What organophosphate drug is good for bots in horses? → coumaphos (baymix).