← Operations 14 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Low-Level Coding
- Performance-control reports
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Product Structure Tree
- Order Releases
- a Authorization for the execution of planned orders
- b Restructuring the bill of materials so that multiple occurrences of a component all coincide with the lowest level at which the component occurs
- c Evaluation of system operation, including deviations from plans and cost information
- d A visual depiction of the requirements in a bill of materials, where all components are listed by levels.
- e Integration of financial, manufacturing, and human resources on a single computer system.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Series of time intervals during which order changes are allowed or restricted; the nearest fence is most restrictive to change, the farthest is least restrictive.
- Total expected demand for an item or raw material in a time period
- Quantity expected to be received by the beginning of the period in which it shows
- The process of determining short-range capacity requirements
- The actual amount needed in each time period
5 True/False Questions
Regenerative System → Approach that updates MRP records periodically.
Load Reports → Data useful for assessing future material requirements
Pegging → The process of identifying the parent items that have generated a given set of material requirements for an item.
Inventory Records → One the three primary inputs of MRP; includes information on the status of each item by time period.
Changes → Revisions of due dates or order quantities, or cancellations of orders