Message of the Old Testament
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What happens when Yahweh appears to Solomon in a dream?
- What did Micah's preaching always end with?
- Which of the following is NOT one of Nehemiah's reforms?
- Which of the following events was NOT part of the story of Elisha?
- Who does Solomon have build the new temple?
- a Halting usury against impoverished Jews, the repopulating of the city, and the establishment of the Torah as the community's standard of conduct
- b A note of hope that Yahweh would spare the faithful
- c He raises a boy from the dead, he provides food for a company of prophets, he heals Naaman from leoprosy
- d Forced Laborers
- e Yahweh grants him a "listening heart"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- all the above
- Like a wife forsakes her husband
- Zerubbable and Ezra
5 True/False Questions
Why does Yahweh choose Israel according to Isaiah? → grant me a pure heart
according to relationships used in the bible containing the word fear...: → a slave is to fear his master; a citizen is to fear his king or ruler; a child is to fear his parents; a wife is to fear her husband
the fear of god will naturally cause a person to do all of the following: → do what is right; depart from evil; keep god's commandments; serve god
What happens when the temple proper is finished? → 12 goats are sacrificed for the 12 tribes of Israel
Who did Solomon marry? → Tobiah, Sanballat, and Geshem