5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A Piece of Cloth (A-POC)
- Miami Market
- Integral Knitting
- Specification and private label buying
- a Latino and Caribbean flavor, colorful. Best known for children's wear
- b Refers to a number of procurement practices, aimed at finding, evaluating and engaging suppliers of goods and services
- c designs use the concept of reducing fabric waste by using ALL of the fabric to make a garment.
- d the garment pieces are knitted individual by a machine and then sewed together
- e a store, or retailer, actually designing the product to be manufactured
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- thoroughly break up the material and return it a fluffy, fibrous condition so it can be reused in blends, or in some cases alone.
- cut and sew that wastes none
- Can change the direction in which fashions are moving
- sells goods at less than full retail prices
- When Luxury designers apply their creativity to create apparel intended for mass market
5 True/False Questions
Counterfeit good → not intended for sale in the country in which they are being sold
trade show → Periodic events in regional market centers
Merchandising → A legal arrangement whereby firms are given permission to produce and market merchandise in the name of the licensor for a specific period of time.
moderate → a building or complex of buildings that houses a wholesale market that is a exhibition of fashions that are ready to be sold to retail stores
better → the lowest price zone. Promotional or mass market Primarily a mass market retailer