5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Garment design: designing more than one style
- The way U.S. buyers purchase foreign made goods
- Pre-consumer Waste
- a Designing more than one style of garment simultaneously and cutting these from one length of fabric together can reduce the amount of fabric waste.
- b thoroughly break up the material and return it a fluffy, fibrous condition so it can be reused in blends, or in some cases alone.
- c Refers to a number of procurement practices, aimed at finding, evaluating and engaging suppliers of goods and services
- d Foreign fashion markets, Store-owned foreign buying offices
- e products from the fiber, textile, apparel, and cotton industries
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Southwestern looks, handcrafted styles with bright, vibrant colors
- Latino and Caribbean flavor, colorful. Best known for children's wear
- The highest price zone includes lines by designers such as Ralph Lauren purple label
- An assessment of the environmental, economic, and social impact of a product during its entire life is necessary to ensure sustainable development.
- designs use the concept of reducing fabric waste by using ALL of the fabric to make a garment.
5 True/False Questions
Specialty stores → carries a limited line of merchandise, weather it is clothing accessories or furniture
Integral Knitting → the process of shopping for and purchasing imported goods
Upward Flow Theory → Periodic events in regional market centers
Jigsaw Puzzle → cut and sew that wastes none
Penetration of the U.S. market by Foreign investors → Foreign fashion markets, Store-owned foreign buying offices