5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Discuss the function of Charlie Company
- What is the purpose of Personnel counseling
- What is the Prefix of N stand for
- Define TACCON
- Define Warning Order
- a Warning Order is to give advance notice that a unit is to be moved. If time permits, the order is usually issued about 90 days in advance of the departure date. This time period allows subordinate units time to prepare for the move.
- b Navy Headquarters (Division)
- c o Often things can be resolved by the member's Chain of Command but drugs/alcohol, behavioral disorders and psychological problems need to be referred.
- d Command authority over assigned or attached forces
limited to the detailed direction and control of movements or maneuvers within the AO to accomplish missions Tactical control is inherent in operational control. Tactical control may be delegated to, and exercised at any level at or below the level of combatant command
- e o The battalion's general construction company. They are the prime contractors and occasional subcontractors; normally equal in strength and capabilities; they function as prime contractors for vertical construction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- CMDCM Principle adviser to the CO on enlisted matters. Highest ranking enlisted in the Battalion.
- Administrative remarks
o Serves as a chronological record of significant miscellaneous entries that are not provided for elsewhere in the service record. Also used to provide more detailed information to clarify entries on other pages of the service record.
- Supports the efforts of the Combatant Commanders' Theater Security Cooperation by delivering timely, focused, and customizable training to designated host nations. Security Force Assistance draws training expertise from NECC forces and DoD to support in training delivery. Host nation training also supports critical regional stability by helping improve the nation's capabilities in exercising maritime sovereignty.
- o The SRG provides NMCB's, while at home port, training to achieve the highest possible state of readiness to meet their disaster recovery, contingency, and wartime missions of military construction support of the armed forces.
- CO shall ensure that classified information is processed only in secure facilities, on accredited IT systems and under conditions which prevent unauthorized persons from gaining entry
TOP secret information must be individually serialized and entered in a TOP secret log
Physical inventory of TOP secret information at least annually.
5 True/False questions
Discuss the mission of a Naval Construction Force Support Unit (NCFSU) → Specially trained units that construct, maintain, and repair underwater facilities. Each UCT is capable of performing underwater construction tasks and surveying the sea bottom to select the site for an underwater facility.
Discuss the Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON) → o The Navy's senior enlisted member, assigned to the Chief of Naval Personnel for 3 years. Senior enlisted advisor to the CNO and Chief of Naval Personnel
Discuss the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and how this position applies to the administrative chain of command → Significant event likely to draw national attention. Will likely have impact on Navy Operations, and/or fatalities in the line of duty.
Who are the executive and special staff → X1 - Chaplain
X2 Dental Officer
X3 Legal Officer
X4 Medical officer
Public affairs officer
Discuss the mission of a Naval Construction Regiment (NCR) → Specially trained units that construct, maintain, and repair underwater facilities. Each UCT is capable of performing underwater construction tasks and surveying the sea bottom to select the site for an underwater facility.