← 25 SCWS Admin Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Explain what the Joint Clearance and Access Verification System (JCAVS) is
- What are the Operating fleets and their AOR's
- Discuss the mission of a Deployment for Training (DFT)
- Discuss Maritime Civil Affairs
- Discuss the Seabee Readiness Group (SRG) and how this position applies to the administrative chain of command
- a 2nd Fleet Eastern United States
3rd Fleet Western United States, Eastern Pacific.
4th Fleet Waters around South America
5th Fleet, Persian Gulf
6th Fleet, Eastern Atlantic
7th Fleet Western Pacific and Indian Ocean.
- b 127 reserve 172 active duty
Is an enabling force working directly with the civil authorities and civilian populations within a Combatant Commander's maritime area of operations to lessen the impact of military operations imposed during peace time, contingency operations and periods of declared war.
- c JCAVS is the application that supports command security personnel allowing them to submit investigation requests, and records keeping capabilities.
JCAVS provides data such as civilian position sensitivity levels, PSI history, status of current adjudicative actions, security clearance eligibility and access determinations, non-disclosure execution dates, indoctrinate dates, to assist in local command program management.
- d Provides training support to the Commanders, First Naval Construction Regiment, Ninth Naval Construction Regiment, Thirtieth Naval Construction Regiment and their subordinate units.
- e o Typically a small detachment of Seabees from the MB element that participates in specialized/technical construction projects for periods less then the entire deployment cycle.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- CO shall ensure that classified information is processed only in secure facilities, on accredited IT systems and under conditions which prevent unauthorized persons from gaining entry
TOP secret information must be individually serialized and entered in a TOP secret log
Physical inventory of TOP secret information at least annually.
- • Company Command Post (CP)
o The CP is capable of collecting, processing, displaying, evaluating, and disseminating tactical information that is in its AOR to the COC and is manned by a watch stander and a member of the Company's senior leadership.
- It's a monthly statement of a commands enlisted personnel account. It's distributed by the Enlisted Personnel Management Center (EPMAC). This document lists all personnel assigned.
present and future manning status of the activity.
Common reference for communicating manning status between an activity and its Manning Control Authority (MCA)
Statement of account for verification by the Personnel and Pay Services Unit Identification.
Permanent historical record of an activity's enlisted personal account.
- President > Secrety of Defense > Unified Combatant Commander >
Navy of Marine Component Commander depending on location.
MAGTF commander or NCR depending on location.
- Primarily designed for construction and military support operations to build advance base facilities in support of the armed forces. Functions include projects or repair and operations of facilities and lines of communications during emergencies or under conditions that demand immediate action.
5 True/False Questions
Who is the Navy reserve Force Master Chief → Senior Enlisted Master Chief of the fleet. There are 6 fleets
Define OPORD → OPORD, may be oral, dictated, or in written form. The most important determining factor of the form and the method of issuing an OPORD is time available for its preparation and distribution.
Discuss the purpose of a Logistical Requirements (LOGREQ) → Reports are used by a command to report logistical requirements to higher headquarters. Format for the report will be issued by the higher unit in the operation
Who is in the command Section → Rear Admiral Michael P. Tillotson
Discuss the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and how this position applies to the administrative chain of command → o Senior military officer of the DON and outranks all other naval officers, unless another naval officer is serving as the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.