5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Describe the duties and responsibilities of the Company Chief
- What are the Operating fleets and their AOR's
- Discuss the mission of a Civic Action Team (CAT)
- Discuss Expeditionary Intelligence
- Explain enlisted service record Page 4
- a 2nd Fleet Eastern United States
3rd Fleet Western United States, Eastern Pacific.
4th Fleet Waters around South America
5th Fleet, Persian Gulf
6th Fleet, Eastern Atlantic
7th Fleet Western Pacific and Indian Ocean.
- b o A small, highly mobile, air transportable construction unit that can be tailored to accomplish a variety of constructions tasks.
o Team carry enough food, tool kits, and automotive and construction equipment to be self-sufficient in the field while performing their construction tasks.
- c He/She is the primary administrative assistant and technical advisor to the company commander.
- d 67 reserve, 192 active duty
Delivers flexible, capable and ready maritime expeditionary intelligence forces that respond rapidly to evolving irregular warfare area intelligence requirements. Intelligence teams supply expeditionary warfighters with timely relevant intelligence to deny the enemy sanctuary, freedom of movement and use of waterborne lines of communication while supported forces find, fix and destroy the enemy and enemy assets within the operational environment.
- e Enlisted Qualification History
o Consists of chronological history of your occupational and training related qualifications and your awards and commendations.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- MCPON(SS/SW) Rick D. West
- Atlantic Fleet
Naval Forces, Europe
Naval Forces Central Command
- Regimental Staff
- Relates more to planning, coordinate special functions involving two or more forces. Doesn't have authority to force agreement. Such as coordinating fire support. You can ask for fire support but you don't have authority to make them provide support
- Supports the efforts of the Combatant Commanders' Theater Security Cooperation by delivering timely, focused, and customizable training to designated host nations. Security Force Assistance draws training expertise from NECC forces and DoD to support in training delivery. Host nation training also supports critical regional stability by helping improve the nation's capabilities in exercising maritime sovereignty.
5 True/False Questions
Define Command and control → The exercise of authority and direction by a properly designated commander over assigned and attached forces in the accomplishment of the mission
State the purpose and discuss the contents of the Enlisted Distribution Verification
Report (EDVR). → • Company Command Post (CP)
o The CP is capable of collecting, processing, displaying, evaluating, and disseminating tactical information that is in its AOR to the COC and is manned by a watch stander and a member of the Company's senior leadership.
What is the Prefix of N stand for → Navy Headquarters (Division)
Discuss the function of Bravo Company → o Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the automotive, construction and materials-handling equipment assigned to the battalion.
Discuss the function of Charlie Company → o The battalion's general construction company. They are the prime contractors and occasional subcontractors; normally equal in strength and capabilities; they function as prime contractors for vertical construction.