5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Discuss the Technical Skills Assessment Program (TSAP).
- Discuss the procedure to grant interim security clearance
- Discuss Top secret and when the investigation needs to be renewed
- Discuss the operational chain of command
- Discuss Coordinating Authority
- a Relates more to planning, coordinate special functions involving two or more forces. Doesn't have authority to force agreement. Such as coordinating fire support. You can ask for fire support but you don't have authority to make them provide support
- b The highest level of classification of material on a national level. Such material would cause "exceptionally grave damage" to national security if made publicly available.
Must be updated every 5 years
Not available to non citizens.
- c • Continuously updating a member's skill including, individual general skills, individual rating skills, military skills, and crew skills (construction skills)
- d President > Secrety of Defense > Unified Combatant Commander >
Navy of Marine Component Commander depending on location.
MAGTF commander or NCR depending on location.
- e In the absence of adverse information, commanding officers may grant temporary access (also referred to as interim clearance or interim access) to individuals pending completion of full investigative requirements and pending establishment of security clearance eligibility by the DON CAF
5 Multiple choice questions
- CNOMCs may be assigned to designated Commanders who, 1) report directly to the CNO, or 2) whose command responsibilities include significant regional area coordination or other unique dimensions
- 127 reserve 172 active duty
Is an enabling force working directly with the civil authorities and civilian populations within a Combatant Commander's maritime area of operations to lessen the impact of military operations imposed during peace time, contingency operations and periods of declared war.
- PHIBCB's are not under 1 NCD but 75% of the officers are CEC. 50% of the enlisted are OF-7.
- o The battalion's general construction company. They are the prime contractors and occasional subcontractors; normally equal in strength and capabilities; they function as prime contractors for vertical construction.
- Senior Enlisted Master Chief of the fleet. There are 6 fleets
5 True/False questions
What is the Prefix of N stand for → Joint
Discuss the process to suspend access → o Used if local interest is expected and minimal impact to Navy Operations will result from the incident. Event not likely to draw national attention (auto accident)
Discuss Naval Expeditionary Combat Command → 40,000 sailors headquarted in Little Creek VA. Established Jan 2006
Aligns expeditionary capabilities to clearly articulate consistent and coordinated expeditionary practices, procedures and requirements in the joint battlespace
Discuss the Seabee Readiness Group (SRG) and how this position applies to the administrative chain of command → Provides training support to the Commanders, First Naval Construction Regiment, Ninth Naval Construction Regiment, Thirtieth Naval Construction Regiment and their subordinate units.
Who is the Navy reserve Force Master Chief → Senior enlisted Master Chief of the Force