← 25 SCWS Admin Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Define Command and control
- Who is the Navy reserve Force Master Chief
- Explain the difference between a security clearance and access
- Discuss Expeditionary Diving
- NAVPERS Form 1626/7
- a FORCM(AW) Chris Wheeler
- b Underwater repair and salvage. Underwater construction, piers, pipelines, moorings, boat ramps
Submarine SCUBA diver, 4 per sub to perform inspections and limited underwater repair
Medical Tech diver, emergency care of diver related illnesses.
- c • Clearance - Administrative action that an individual can be trusted with classified materials.
• Access - No one has a right to have access to classified information solely because of rank, position, or security clearance. Access is based on persons need to know.
- d report and disposition of offense
• Used to:
o Report offenses
o Advises rights to accused
o Serves as preliminary inquiry
o Records XOI results
o Records CO's mast results
- e The exercise of authority and direction by a properly designated commander over assigned and attached forces in the accomplishment of the mission
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Commanding officers may grant access to classified information to any individual who has an
- official need-to-know,
- established security clearance eligibility,
- there is no known un-adjudicated disqualifying information.
- Generally a PO2 who carries out the orders of the squad leader and is responsible for the effective employment of the fire team. His primary responsibility is to control the fire team in combat. In addition the fire team leader is responsible for the care and condition of the weapons and equipment of the fire team.
- OPLAN is a detailed statement of a course of action to be followed to accomplish a future mission.
- PHIBCB's are not under 1 NCD but 75% of the officers are CEC. 50% of the enlisted are OF-7.
- Organize, train, operate and maintain the Naval Construction Force.
Command and Control Naval Construction Regiments.
Develop, coordinate and implement policies and requirements to man, equip and train Seabees.
Commissioned on August 9, 2002 at Joint Expeditionary Base - Little Creek, Virginia Beach, Va
5 True/False Questions
Discuss the purpose of a SITREP → A Seabee element with a close support mission provides construction/engineering support on projects and objectives with the supported force through coordination with the NCE Operations Officer and provides force protection, movement, and communications tasks through coordination with the supported force
What is the purpose of Personnel counseling → Senior enlisted Master Chief of the Force
Discuss Riverine → Combatant command
- Unique to combatant Commander, Provides input for budget and planning, assigns subordinate commanders, develops and maintains relationships within the DOD, convenes court martials, Directive authority for logistics.
- Cannot be transferred or delegated.
Discuss the mission of a Naval Construction Force Support Unit (NCFSU) → o Provides logistical support for a Naval Construction Regiment and other supported Naval Construction Force units. Also provides augment construction, engineering, and specialized equipment support for a NCR and other units. NCFSU equipment is maintained both in the active force and in the Reserve
Describe the duties and responsibilities of the S1 → Admin Officer
The battalion administrative and personnel Officer is the senior assistant to the XO for administrative details and personnel administration. It's normally divided into two sections.
Admin: Reports, Directives, Mail, Classified Material, Clerical Pool, Legal and Officer Records.
Personnel: Enlisted Service Records, Personnel Accounting and Check in/out.