5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Discuss Riverine
- What are the Operating fleets and their AOR's
- Explain enlisted service record Page 4
- Discuss the procedure to grant interim security clearance
- Define Warning Order
- a Enlisted Qualification History
o Consists of chronological history of your occupational and training related qualifications and your awards and commendations.
- b 2nd Fleet Eastern United States
3rd Fleet Western United States, Eastern Pacific.
4th Fleet Waters around South America
5th Fleet, Persian Gulf
6th Fleet, Eastern Atlantic
7th Fleet Western Pacific and Indian Ocean.
- c Establishes and maintains control of rivers and waterways for military and civil purposes, denies their use to hostile forces and destroys waterborne hostile forces as necessary. The Riverine force combats sea-based terrorism and other illegal activities, such as transporting components of weapons of mass destruction, hijacking, piracy and human trafficking.
- d Warning Order is to give advance notice that a unit is to be moved. If time permits, the order is usually issued about 90 days in advance of the departure date. This time period allows subordinate units time to prepare for the move.
- e In the absence of adverse information, commanding officers may grant temporary access (also referred to as interim clearance or interim access) to individuals pending completion of full investigative requirements and pending establishment of security clearance eligibility by the DON CAF
5 Multiple choice questions
- Commanding officers may grant access to classified information to any individual who has an
- official need-to-know,
- established security clearance eligibility,
- there is no known un-adjudicated disqualifying information.
- Organize, train, operate and maintain the Naval Construction Force.
Command and Control Naval Construction Regiments.
Develop, coordinate and implement policies and requirements to man, equip and train Seabees.
Commissioned on August 9, 2002 at Joint Expeditionary Base - Little Creek, Virginia Beach, Va
- o It is Naval Construction Force (NCF) policy that the command and control of Computer and Information Systems (CIS) used for the transmission of all forms of communications, e.g., voice, digital, or signal, is the responsibility of a unit's commanding officer (CO). The CO delegates the day-to-day leadership and management of CIS to an appointed CIS Officer, known as the COMMO.
- Collect and assess engineering intelligence and project information for design and tasking of constructed work. Completed in a hostile environment, mounted or dismounted, during day or night, in the full range of projected operational environments, and must possess long-range voice and data communications capability.
- Regimental Staff
5 True/False questions
State the purpose and discuss the contents of the Enlisted Distribution Verification
Report (EDVR). → It's a monthly statement of a commands enlisted personnel account. It's distributed by the Enlisted Personnel Management Center (EPMAC). This document lists all personnel assigned.
present and future manning status of the activity.
Common reference for communicating manning status between an activity and its Manning Control Authority (MCA)
Statement of account for verification by the Personnel and Pay Services Unit Identification.
Permanent historical record of an activity's enlisted personal account.
Discuss Naval Expeditionary Combat Command → Underwater repair and salvage. Underwater construction, piers, pipelines, moorings, boat ramps
Submarine SCUBA diver, 4 per sub to perform inspections and limited underwater repair
Medical Tech diver, emergency care of diver related illnesses.
Explain what the Joint Clearance and Access Verification System (JCAVS) is → JCAVS is the application that supports command security personnel allowing them to submit investigation requests, and records keeping capabilities.
JCAVS provides data such as civilian position sensitivity levels, PSI history, status of current adjudicative actions, security clearance eligibility and access determinations, non-disclosure execution dates, indoctrinate dates, to assist in local command program management.
Discuss Expeditionary Combat Readiness → 3243 reserve, 406 active duty
Delivers worldwide expeditionary logistics with active and reserve personnel to conduct port and air cargo handling missions, customs inspections, contingency contracting capabilities, fuels distribution, freight terminal and warehouse operations, postal services and ordnance reporting and handling.
What are the individual rights with regards to counselings → submit input
make a statement