5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- What is the date of the Anglo-Saxon Invasion?
- How many girls might he have loved in three days? (constant lover)
- What determines who wins the battle in Beowulf?
- What quotations show a sympathy with Shylock?
- a 449
- b Fate
- c "You call me disbeliever, cutthroat dog, and spit upon my Jewish garbadin."
"Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions..."
- d 144 (a dozen dozen)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- language of the common people
- the rational side of the mind
- they are unable to make a prison
- Geoffrey Chaucer
5 True/False Questions
What makes a poem a sonnet? → 14 line poem with 10 syllables per line, mostly iambic pentameter
What mixed feelings does the wife have about her husband? → it blesses the giver and the receiver
How do Christian and Hopeful escape Doubting Castle? → brought by St. Augustine in 597
What are the Fox's beliefs, and what are they called? → 449-1066
What deal do the husband and wife make? (Get up and bar the door) → 1659