5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What was the Paul's concern with the Philemon
- Does luke have a low or high christology?
- What are the 3 distinct passages tha are in John?
- When was the 1st cannon made?
- Theme for John
- a Sent back slave Onesimus (accept him like a brother), Asks to visit
- b low
- c 300 C.E.
- d Signs to prove Himself, "I am", Not compassionate and very divine
- e Nicodemus and Samaritan woman, Water to wine, Raising Lazarus, I am the way, the truth, and the life
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Romans, 1,2 Corinthians, Galations, Philippian,s 1 Thessalonians, Philemon
- Kingdom of God, portrayed like Moses, Spirit enters them through dreams, Fulfillments
- Imminent parousia, Don't be idle
- 140 C.E.
5 True/False Questions
When was the cannon made official? → 367 C.E.
When happened during 333C.E.? → 70
Matthew and Luke were founded around? → 70
Define the Synoptic Problem and explain the most commonly accepted solution to that problem. → a. Matthew, Mark, and Luke all contain a lot of the same passages. Some of them are worded identical and others are changed. The solution is that Matthew and Luke took passages from Mark, but also from a source named Q, M, and L
How does Matthew start? → Genealogy