5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sam Adams
- Thomas Paine
- Henry Clay
- Harriet Tubman
- Andrew Jackson
- a Wrote "Common Sense" and "The Crisis"
- b A powerful Kentucky congressman and senator who proposed the Missouri Compromise and the Compromise of 1850
- c Leader of the origional Democratic Party and a "President of the People" and was responsible for the Trail of Tears
- d Escaped slave who became a conductor on the Underground Railroad and helped over 300 slaves to freedom in the North.
- e Member of Sons of Liberty; made the Committee of Corrospondence
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Former slave who became the most famous black abolitionist in the counrty
- A Massachusetts congressman and senator who spoke for the North and the preservation of the Union
- "Father of the Constitution"
- President of the Confederacy during the Civil War
- Crazy king of England that refused the Olive Branch Petition
5 True/False Questions
James Monroe → "Father of the Constitution"
George Washington → Wrote "Common Sense" and "The Crisis"
Robert E. Lee → General of the South during the Civil War
Abraham Lincoln → Author of the Monroe Doctrine; shut down the Western Hemisphere to European expansion
Ben Franklin → A powerful Kentucky congressman and senator who proposed the Missouri Compromise and the Compromise of 1850