5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How trained were the US dancers, and what were their background like?
- Paul Draper's states that tap dancing is not thought properly why?
- Jacob's Pillow
- a the US dancers did not have any training on the from of ballet, and most of the dancers were woman who were trying to survived by any means.
- b force to leave home
- c By teaching how to dance instead of teaching routines.
- d farmhouse where Ted Shawn company farmed, work and lived together while training and rehearsing. Performances were held there, too
- e married 3x, slept with alot of women, daughter named Michelle, drinked & smoked
5 Multiple choice questions
- was an auto-biography of Fosse's life
- Luigi dance has no barre because he wants the students to learn how to support and control himself totally from within and through finding the feeling of using space as a barre
the accident that killed her children, son died after few hours of being born
- a broadway performer and Fosse's ex wife.
- the third rich was the period of Hater's accusation
5 True/False questions
Bill T. Jones famous work → Uncle Tom's Cabin, The Promise Land
Ted Shawn's Male Dancers → 1930-1960's First all male dance company. Worked and lived together.Wanted to highlight athleticism and masculinity
fosse's famous works → the pajama game, chicago, sweet charity, all that jazz
Fosse died from a → heart attack
what does he want his students to learn → Jerome Robbins