← Science Ch. 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- giant squid
- a the control center of the cell
- b the largest invertebrate is a?
- c groups of tissues that work together form a?
- d Are liverworts vascular or nonvascular plants?
- e the smallest unit of all living things
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- kingdom that lives on land and absorbs its food from living or non-living things
- plant and animal cells both have a nucleus, cytoplasm, and a cell membrane
- a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold
- animals that do not have a backbone
- this is an example of an inherited trait
5 True/False Questions
kingdom → kingdom that lives on land and absorbs its food from living or non-living things
mammals → warm-blooded and they have hair or fur
adaptation → traveling in search of food or a place to reproduce
mollusks → a snail and an oyster
spores → ferns and mosses reproduce by forming tiny cells called?