5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- how to catch fish
- a this is a behavior that a bear must learn from it's parents
- b a physical feature or behavior that helps an animal get food, protect itself, move, or reproduce
- c pine trees reproduce by making seeds but they do not have these.
- d an example of an arthropod is a?
- e a scientist classifys an animal as a vertebrate if it had this.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- these form the largest group of nonvascular plants.
- groups of tissues that work together form a?
- behaviors that are inherited
- traveling in search of food or a place to reproduce
- plants with flowers or cones produce?
5 True/False Questions
chloroplasts → the special parts in plant cells to trap the Sun's energy
mollusks → a snail and an oyster
species → the second part of an organism's scientific name
nucleus → these form the largest group of nonvascular plants.
microscope → traveling in search of food or a place to reproduce