5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how to catch fish
- giant squid
- a the largest invertebrate is a?
- b behaviors that are inherited
- c pine trees reproduce by making seeds but they do not have these.
- d kingdom that lives on land and absorbs its food from living or non-living things
- e this is a behavior that a bear must learn from it's parents
5 Multiple choice questions
- plants with flowers or cones produce?
- holds many spores
- animals with jointed legs
- the control center of the cell
- a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold
5 True/False questions
animal's fur color → Are liverworts vascular or nonvascular plants?
nonvascular → plants that have tubes to allow water and nutrients to move up and down in the plants
invertebrates → animals that do not have a backbone
adaptation → the European green toad's poision glad behind it's eyes is an example of?
backbone → you would use this to see small details of a cell