← Science Ch. 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a you would use this to see small details of a cell
- b behaviors that are inherited
- c a scientist classifys an animal as a vertebrate if it had this.
- d a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold
- e the control center of the cell
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- this is a behavior that a bear must learn from it's parents
- this is an example of an inherited trait
- the special parts in plant cells to trap the Sun's energy
- Are liverworts vascular or nonvascular plants?
- an example of an arthropod is a?
5 True/False Questions
flowers → pine trees reproduce by making seeds but they do not have these.
mollusks → these form the largest group of nonvascular plants.
mammals → these form the largest group of nonvascular plants.
true → cells that look similar can have different jobs
spore case → holds many spores