5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cell wall & chloroplasts
- giant squid
- a plants with flowers or cones produce?
- b the largest invertebrate is a?
- c a snail and an oyster
- d a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold
- e what are the two things that a plant cell contains that an animal cell doesn't?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the largest classification group is a?
- groups of tissues that work together form a?
- Are liverworts vascular or nonvascular plants?
- a physical feature or behavior that helps an animal get food, protect itself, move, or reproduce
- behaviors that are inherited
5 True/False Questions
species → ferns and mosses reproduce by forming tiny cells called?
genus → plants with flowers or cones produce?
spores → ferns and mosses reproduce by forming tiny cells called?
flowers → ferns and mosses reproduce by forming tiny cells called?
mosses → these form the largest group of nonvascular plants.