5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how to catch fish
- a this is a behavior that a bear must learn from it's parents
- b ferns and mosses reproduce by forming tiny cells called?
- c you would use this to see small details of a cell
- d the European green toad's poision glad behind it's eyes is an example of?
- e covered with scales and use lungs to breathe.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the control center of the cell
- behaviors that are inherited
- a scientist classifys an animal as a vertebrate if it had this.
- plants that have tubes to allow water and nutrients to move up and down in the plants
- the first part of an organism's scientific name
5 True/False questions
flowers → ferns and mosses reproduce by forming tiny cells called?
hibernation → a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold
mollusks → these form the largest group of nonvascular plants.
spider → ferns and mosses reproduce by forming tiny cells called?
cell wall & chloroplasts → the special parts in plant cells to trap the Sun's energy