5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how to catch fish
- animal's fur color
- a an example of an arthropod is a?
- b warm-blooded and they have hair or fur
- c this is a behavior that a bear must learn from it's parents
- d a scientist classifys an animal as a vertebrate if it had this.
- e this is an example of an inherited trait
5 Multiple choice questions
- behaviors that are inherited
- these form the largest group of nonvascular plants.
- animals with jointed legs
- a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold
- what are the two things that a plant cell contains that an animal cell doesn't?
5 True/False questions
mollusks → a snail and an oyster
vascular → Are liverworts vascular or nonvascular plants?
fungi → the first part of an organism's scientific name
nonvascular → Are liverworts vascular or nonvascular plants?
cell membrane → plant and animal cells both have a nucleus, cytoplasm, and a cell membrane