5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a cells that look similar can have different jobs
- b these form the largest group of nonvascular plants.
- c a scientist classifys an animal as a vertebrate if it had this.
- d a physical feature or behavior that helps an animal get food, protect itself, move, or reproduce
- e the largest classification group is a?
5 Multiple choice questions
- the first part of an organism's scientific name
- traveling in search of food or a place to reproduce
- you would use this to see small details of a cell
- the smallest unit of all living things
- the second part of an organism's scientific name
5 True/False questions
cell membrane → plant and animal cells both have a nucleus, cytoplasm, and a cell membrane
spores → the second part of an organism's scientific name
arthropods → animals with jointed legs
instincts → covered with scales and use lungs to breathe.
invertebrates → animals that do not have a backbone