← Science Ch. 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- animal's fur color
- giant squid
- a cells that look similar can have different jobs
- b the second part of an organism's scientific name
- c a snail and an oyster
- d this is an example of an inherited trait
- e the largest invertebrate is a?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the special parts in plant cells to trap the Sun's energy
- pine trees reproduce by making seeds but they do not have these.
- groups of tissues that work together form a?
- holds many spores
- kingdom that lives on land and absorbs its food from living or non-living things
5 True/False Questions
genus → plants with flowers or cones produce?
microscope → you would use this to see small details of a cell
spider → an example of an arthropod is a?
seeds → plants with flowers or cones produce?
backbone → a scientist classifys an animal as a vertebrate if it had this.