5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cell membrane
- a an example of an arthropod is a?
- b plant and animal cells both have a nucleus, cytoplasm, and a cell membrane
- c the first part of an organism's scientific name
- d behaviors that are inherited
- e a snail and an oyster
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- animals with jointed legs
- this is a behavior that a bear must learn from it's parents
- covered with scales and use lungs to breathe.
- kingdom that lives on land and absorbs its food from living or non-living things
- traveling in search of food or a place to reproduce
5 True/False Questions
cell → the smallest unit of all living things
kingdom → kingdom that lives on land and absorbs its food from living or non-living things
nonvascular → Are liverworts vascular or nonvascular plants?
hibernation → a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold
animal's fur color → this is an example of an inherited trait