5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a behaviors that are inherited
- b the largest classification group is a?
- c cells that look similar can have different jobs
- d you would use this to see small details of a cell
- e animals that do not have a backbone
5 Multiple choice questions
- this is a behavior that a bear must learn from it's parents
- warm-blooded and they have hair or fur
- the largest invertebrate is a?
- plant and animal cells both have a nucleus, cytoplasm, and a cell membrane
- plants with flowers or cones produce?
5 True/False questions
migration → a state of inactivity that occurs in some animals when outside temperatures are cold
reptiles → ferns and mosses reproduce by forming tiny cells called?
mollusks → a snail and an oyster
nucleus → the second part of an organism's scientific name
backbone → a scientist classifys an animal as a vertebrate if it had this.