← Great Gatsby Vocab Test
Great Gatsby Vocab
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to walk with a leisurely gait; stroll.
- b pertaining to or of the nature of sepsis; infected.
- c deserving praise; praiseworthy; commendable.
- d not lasting, enduring, permanent, or eternal.
- e any large inn or hotel.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to find fault with (a person, group, etc.); blame; censure.
- the cup Christ used at the Last Supper and often sought in Medieval times; hence, the goal of a quest.
- disordered; disarranged; insane.
- a person in a condition of servitude, required to render services to a lord, commonly attached to the lord's land and transferred with it from one owner to another.
- tending to delay or procrastinate; slow; tardy.
5 True/False Questions
hauteur → a con man.
pneumatic → filled with or containing compressed air, as a tire.
strident → making or having a harsh sound; grating; creaking.
olfactory → of or pertaining to the sense of smell.
conceits → a wealthy Roman.