5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to act on another's behalf.
- a rhythmic flow of sound, as in poetry or oratory, or of movement, as in marching or dancing.
- having a strong, biting taste or smell.
- to yield or surrender rights or possessions, usually officially.
- A relapse into a former habit, especially criminal or antisocial behavior
5 True/False Questions
accede → to consent, to agree
Occident → the parts of the world that lie west of Asia, especially the countries of Europe and the western hemisphere
decadent → declining or decaying
expunge → to omit, to delete, to obliterate.
depredation → preying on other animals