5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Text Editor
- Shift Key
- Word Processor
- a Connected to the Internet
- b A modifier key on the keyboard whose primary purpose is to capitalize lowercase letters
- c 1000 (or 1024) kilobytes of measurement, and precedes "gigabyte"
- d A program such as Word that is used to process text in an organized fashion
- e Any word processing program that you can use to type and edit text
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Originating from the name of Hormel's canned meat, this term usually refers to junk e-mail or irrelevant postings to a newsgroup or bulletin board
- Small programs or scripts that can negatively affect the health of your computer
- A feature that enables users to access the Internet using either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth technologies
- To "jump" to a new Web page or a completely different Web site
- Data generated by a computer
5 True/False Questions
Scanner → Originating from the name of Hormel's canned meat, this term usually refers to junk e-mail or irrelevant postings to a newsgroup or bulletin board
Paste → "Universal Serial Bus"
PC → "Universal Serial Bus"
Password → To move data FROM the "clipboard" to another location
USB → "World Wide Web" ~ this is a "subset" of the Internet, but is NOT a synonym of "Internet"