5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Search Engine
- a A string of characters used for authenticating a user on a computer system, or protecting the integrity of a file
- b An online "device" that uses keyboards and "Boolean Operators" (eg. and, or, not) to locate information on the Internet
- c Typing one, single, character on a keyboard
- d A feature that enables users to access the Internet using either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth technologies
- e Connected to the Internet
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Moving through a window using either the vertical or horizontal "bars" in the window, or the rolling button on a mouse
- One of the Internet's leading search engines that is also the largest Web portal
- An input device that takes a picture of documents such as photographs and pages of text, and converts it into a digital format
- To move data FROM the "clipboard" to another location
- "Personal Computer"
5 True/False Questions
Megabyte → 1000 (or 1024) kilobytes of measurement, and precedes "gigabyte"
Link → To "jump" to a new Web page or a completely different Web site
Virus → To "jump" to a new Web page or a completely different Web site
WWW → "Universal Serial Bus"
Word Processor → A program such as Word that is used to process text in an organized fashion