5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Jonas Salk
- Saddam Hussein
- Spiro Agnew
- League of Nations
- a He was the 1st to discover the polio vaccine in 1955.
- b who was Nixon's vice president who was forced to resign due to taking bribes and failure to pay taxes?
- c The Great War officially began on July 28, 1914, when Austria-Hungry declared war on ____.
- d What did President wilson insist be made part of the Treaty of Versailles?
- e Who was the dictator of Iraq who led the invasion of Kuwait?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what label was given to Winston Churchill when he warned the people of England that Hitler was setting a course for war?
- Which group was murdered in large numbers during the rebellion against western influence?
- Which Middle Eastern nation experienced revolution in 1979, which led to 63 Americans being taken hostage?
- Who was Jefferson's vice-president who became involved in a conspiracy to establish a western empire in America and ------ Alexander Hamilton in a duel?
- what was the name of the strategy the Allies adopted in which they would attack certain Japanese strongholds in the Pacific?
5 True/False Questions
to end the Korean War → Eisenhower won the 1952 election on this promise.
IBM → Who was the leading computer manufacturer during the 1980's?
Adolph Hitler → Because of Carter's weak foreign policy, which nation did the soviets invade in 1976?
Peace Corps → who became the president of the US in 1974 when the elected president was forced to resign his office?
Great Depression → It became the largest welfare program since the New Deal.