6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- all-out attacks aimed at destroying an ememy's army, its resources, and its people's will to fight
- Union general who used drastic methods like total war to fight against the South.
- a war measure that isolates some area of importance to the enemy
- warship covered with protective iron plates
- Tax paid to the state, federal, and local governments based on income earned over the past year.
5 True/False Questions
siege → manditory military service
George McClellan → union general, 1st commander, overly cautious, fired by Lincoln
Emancipate → warship covered with protective iron plates
Ulysses S. Grant → an American general and the eighteenth President of the United States (1869-1877). He achieved international fame as the leading Union general in the American Civil War.
Martial Law → all-out attacks aimed at destroying an ememy's army, its resources, and its people's will to fight