6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a person killed or injured in a war or accident
- an American general and the eighteenth President of the United States (1869-1877). He achieved international fame as the leading Union general in the American Civil War.
- manditory military service
- warship covered with protective iron plates
- Union general who used drastic methods like total war to fight against the South.
5 True/False questions
total war → the body of law imposed by the military over civilian affairs (usually in time of war or civil crisis)
siege → a military attack causing the opponent to surrender
Neutral → one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
income tax → one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
Emancipate → warship covered with protective iron plates