6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- an American general and the eighteenth President of the United States (1869-1877). He achieved international fame as the leading Union general in the American Civil War.
- manditory military service
- a slave state that remained in the Union during the Civil War (Maryland, Delaware, Missouri, Kentucky, and West Virginia)
- one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
- all-out attacks aimed at destroying an ememy's army, its resources, and its people's will to fight
5 True/False questions
inflation → one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
Emancipate → (v.) to free from slavery; to release or liberate
Casualty → a person killed or injured in a war or accident
Blockade → warship covered with protective iron plates
William Tecumseh Sherman → Union general who used drastic methods like total war to fight against the South.