6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the right not to be held in prison without first being charged with a specific crime
- manditory military service
- a general and progressive increase in prices
- Union general who used drastic methods like total war to fight against the South.
- Tax paid to the state, federal, and local governments based on income earned over the past year.
5 True/False questions
Ulysses S. Grant → an American general and the eighteenth President of the United States (1869-1877). He achieved international fame as the leading Union general in the American Civil War.
Neutral → one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
Casualty → manditory military service
George McClellan → union general, 1st commander, overly cautious, fired by Lincoln
ironclad → a war measure that isolates some area of importance to the enemy