5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- that was as good as our song...
- I almost didn't notice all the roses
- he says baby is something wrong
- the other on my heart
- He's got a one-hand feel
- a I look around, turn the radio down
- b .....
- c I say nothing, I was just thinking how we don't have a song
- d and the note that said...
- e on the steering wheel
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- In the front seat of his car
- sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
- and wrote down our song
- cause it's late and your mama don't know
- asking God is he could play it again
5 True/False Questions
[bridge] I've heard every album, listened to the radio → and the note that said...
[chorus] → [chorus]
and when I got home , before I said amen → asking God is he could play it again
our song is the way he laughs → the first date man "I didn't kiss him and I should have"
cause our song is a slamming screen door → sneaking out late, tapping on his window