5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- when we're on the phone and he talks real slow
- and lost and thrown away
- I grabbed a penand an old napkin
- [verse 1] I was riding shotgun with my hair undone
- I almost didn't notice all the roses
- a In the front seat of his car
- b and the note that said...
- c and wrote down our song
- d cause it's late and his mama don't know
- e got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
5 Multiple choice questions
- asking God is he could play it again
- on the steering wheel
- waited for something to come along
- sneaking out late, tapping on his window
5 True/False questions
when you're in the phone and you talk real slow → cause it's late and your mama don't know
our song is the way you laugh → the first date man "I didn't kiss him and I should have"
I was riding shotgun with my hair undone → In the front seat of his car
[Chorus] Our song is a slamming screen door → sneaking out late, tapping on his window
and he says... → .....