5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the other on my heart
- our song is the way you laugh
- I almost didn't notice all the roses
- and lost and thrown away
- [verse 2] I was walking up the front porch steps after everything that day
- a got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
- b had gone all wrong been trampled on
- c I look around, turn the radio down
- d the first date"man, I didn't kiss her and I should have"
- e and the note that said...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
- and wrote down our song
- asking God id he could play it again
- on the steering wheel
- In the front seat of his car
5 True/False Questions
our song is the way he laughs → the first date man "I didn't kiss him and I should have"
he says baby is something wrong → I say nothing, I was just thinking how we don't have a song
[bridge] I've heard every album, listened to the radio → waited for something to come along
that was as good as our song... → on the steering wheel
cause our song is a slamming screen door → sneakin' out late, tapping on your window