5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- and when I got home , before I said amen
- I was riding shotgun with my hair undone
- and when I got home before I said amen
- and he says...
- our song is the way he laughs
- a the first date man "I didn't kiss him and I should have"
- b In the front seat of his car
- c asking God id he could play it again
- d asking God is he could play it again
- e .....
5 Multiple choice questions
- I look around, turn the radio down
- and the note that said...
- I say nothing, I was just thinking how we don't have a song
- waited for something to come along
- cause it's late and his mama don't know
5 True/False questions
and lost and thrown away → got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
[chorus] → [chorus]
He's got a one-hand feel → on the steering wheel
[Chorus] Our song is a slamming screen door → sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
when you're in the phone and you talk real slow → cause it's late and his mama don't know