5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- when you're in the phone and you talk real slow
- cause our song is a slamming screen door
- and lost and thrown away
- our song is the way you laugh
- our song is the way he laughs
- a sneaking out late, tapping on his window
- b got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
- c cause it's late and your mama don't know
- d the first date"man, I didn't kiss her and I should have"
- e the first date man "I didn't kiss him and I should have"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- I look around, turn the radio down
- asking God id he could play it again
- and the note that said...
- waited for something to come along
- In the front seat of his car
5 True/False Questions
He's got a one-hand feel → on the steering wheel
and he says... → .....
[Chorus] Our song is a slamming screen door → sneaking out late, tapping on his window
[verse 2] I was walking up the front porch steps after everything that day → had gone all wrong been trampled on
and when I got home before I said amen → asking God id he could play it again