5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- that was as good as our song...
- [verse 2] I was walking up the front porch steps after everything that day
- he says baby is something wrong
- [Chorus] Our song is a slamming screen door
- a had gone all wrong been trampled on
- b [chorus]
- c I say nothing, I was just thinking how we don't have a song
- d .....
- e sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
5 Multiple choice questions
- the first date man "I didn't kiss him and I should have"
- cause it's late and your mama don't know
- In the front seat of his car
- and the note that said...
5 True/False questions
and when I got home , before I said amen → asking God is he could play it again
I grabbed a penand an old napkin → got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
He's got a one-hand feel → on the steering wheel
when we're on the phone and he talks real slow → cause it's late and his mama don't know
cause our song is a slamming screen door → sneaking out late, tapping on his window