5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- and he says...
- and when I got home , before I said amen
- our song is the way you laugh
- He's got a one-hand feel
- I grabbed a penand an old napkin
- a on the steering wheel
- b and wrote down our song
- c .....
- d the first date"man, I didn't kiss her and I should have"
- e asking God id he could play it again
5 Multiple choice questions
- got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
- I say nothing, I was just thinking how we don't have a song
- I look around, turn the radio down
5 True/False questions
when you're in the phone and you talk real slow → cause it's late and his mama don't know
when we're on the phone and he talks real slow → cause it's late and your mama don't know
[verse 1] I was riding shotgun with my hair undone → In the front seat of his car
and when I got home before I said amen → asking God id he could play it again
[verse 2] I was walking up the front porch steps after everything that day → had gone all wrong been trampled on