5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- that was as good as our song...
- the other on my heart
- he says baby is something wrong
- and when I got home before I said amen
- I was riding shotgun with my hair undone
- a asking God is he could play it again
- b I say nothing, I was just thinking how we don't have a song
- c I look around, turn the radio down
- d .....
- e In the front seat of his car
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- and wrote down our song
- had gone all wrong been trampled on
- the first date man "I didn't kiss him and I should have"
- sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
5 True/False Questions
when we're on the phone and he talks real slow → cause it's late and your mama don't know
and he says... → [chorus]
when you're in the phone and you talk real slow → cause it's late and your mama don't know
[bridge] I've heard every album, listened to the radio → and the note that said...
cause our song is a slamming screen door → sneakin' out late, tapping on your window