← Chapter 4 Review Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Where should you not park?
- What is a blind intersection?
- When is it important to slow down?
- What is a controlled intersection?
- When should you stop?
- a crosswalks, safety zones, 20 ft from safety, near property marked street, construction zones.
- b Buildings, vehicles or bushes are blocking your view.
- c When 2 or more roads join and there is no traffic sign or regulatory sign.
- d narrow/ winding roads, intersection/ rr crossing, hills, sharp or blind curves, pedestrian hazards, wet/slippery roads
- e signs, signals, traffic rules, stop sign, pedestrians, officers.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- on a right lane or a one way street, hill, narrow bridges, underpasses, tunnels
- Bright Beams: open country
Dim Beams: city driving
- to see everything ahead in the dark, located on the roof of the car.
- When 2 or more roads join and there is no traffic sign or regulatory sign.
- Giving emergency vehicles and other important vehicles go before you.
5 True/False Questions
What is an acceleration lane? → Extra lane at entrances used by motorists to speed up to join the highway.
What is the New Jersey Law for Right on Red? → Only on the left, dont pass on the right, line is broken and only when safe.
What does keep to the right mean? where? → drive on right half of roadway unless on oneway street, left lane is only for passing on the highway
What is the littering fine? → Extra lanes at highway exits on the right side of the roadway.
During what hours should you put your ights on when driving? → drive on right half of roadway unless on oneway street, left lane is only for passing on the highway