← Chapter 4 Review Test
Chapter 4 Review
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- During what hours should you put your ights on when driving?
- What is the New Jersey Law for Right on Red?
- When should you stop?
- What is a blind intersection?
- What is the fine for using a cell phone?
- a $100-$250
- b signs, signals, traffic rules, stop sign, pedestrians, officers.
- c You are allowed to turn if you fully stop and check for traffic and if there isn't a no turn on red sign.
- d Buildings, vehicles or bushes are blocking your view.
- e between 1/2 hour after sunset and 1/2 hour before sunrise
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When 2 or more roads join and there is no traffic sign or regulatory sign.
- to see everything ahead in the dark, located on the roof of the car.
- narrow/ winding roads, intersection/ rr crossing, hills, sharp or blind curves, pedestrian hazards, wet/slippery roads
- Extra lanes at highway exits on the right side of the roadway.
- slow down before entering/ avoid drifting into other lane.
5 True/False Questions
What is yielding right of way? → Giving emergency vehicles and other important vehicles go before you.
Where should you not pass? → crosswalks, safety zones, 20 ft from safety, near property marked street, construction zones.
What is the proper way of passing? → up to $1,000
What are the bright beams and dim beams used for? → Bright Beams: open country
Dim Beams: city driving
Where should you not park? → crosswalks, safety zones, 20 ft from safety, near property marked street, construction zones.