5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Fieldgoal Attempt
- Line of Scrimmage
- Special Teams
- a What it is called if on the fourth down the coach thinks that his team cannot complete the first down, so they try to kick a fieldgoal.
- b This Lo's position. He kicks fieldgoals and kickoffs.
- c The set of eleven players that do not have possesion of the ball, always trying to stop the offense from scoring.
- d This is the unit of players used for kicking or PAT situations. (Kickers, Punters, Punt/Kick Returners)
- e Where the ball begins each play. It is the offensive goal to bring the ball further than the line of scrimmage each play, and the defensive goal to stop the offense from doing so.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Point after touchdown. After a team scores a touchdown, they have a try to kick a field goal (one of the kickers jobs) for one point
- The people on the edge of the defensive line.
- These players are responsible for covering the tight end or running back on pass plays. They can also rush the passer. Are on the outside of the defensive line.
- Same thing as a kick return, but from a punt.
- These people are responsible for blocking, to try to protect the Backs. (Guard(s), Tackle(s), Center)
5 True/False Questions
Running Backs → There can be up to three of these players on the field at once. They grab the ball from the quarterback and run it as far as they can.
Center → The player who gives the ball to the Quarterback and then blocks the defensive line.
Middle Linebacker → The "Quarter Back of the defense" These players try to stop running backs who make it past the defensive line, covering pass plays over the middle, and rushing the passer.
Offense → The set of eleven players that have possesion of the ball at a current time, usually trying to score.
Punt → Point after touchdown. After a team scores a touchdown, they have a try to kick a field goal (one of the kickers jobs) for one point