5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Defensive Tackles
- a This Lo's position. He kicks fieldgoals and kickoffs.
- b The player who gives the ball to the Quarterback and then blocks the defensive line.
- c The set of eleven players that do not have possesion of the ball, always trying to stop the offense from scoring.
- d The portion of the field where a touchdown is scored. It is the ultimate goal for the offense to bring the ball into this portion of the field.
- e The people in the middle of the defensive line.
5 Multiple choice questions
- These people play behind the defensive line and perform various duties depending on the situation, including rushing the passer, covering receivers, and defending against the run.
- Point after touchdown. After a team scores a touchdown, they have a try to kick a field goal (one of the kickers jobs) for one point
- What it is called if on the fourth down the coach thinks that his team cannot complete the first down, so he kicks the ball to the other team.
- The "Quarter Back of the defense" These players try to stop running backs who make it past the defensive line, covering pass plays over the middle, and rushing the passer.
- This is the unit of players used for kicking or PAT situations. (Kickers, Punters, Punt/Kick Returners)
5 True/False questions
Kickoff → This Lo's position. He kicks fieldgoals and kickoffs.
Fieldgoal Attempt → This is the unit of players used for kicking or PAT situations. (Kickers, Punters, Punt/Kick Returners)
Outside Linebacker → These players are responsible for covering the tight end or running back on pass plays. They can also rush the passer. Are on the outside of the defensive line.
Defensive Line → This group of people line up directly on the line of scrimmage, close to the ball. They are the section of the defense that tries to get by the offensive line, and rush the passer. (Defensive Tackle(s), Defensive End(s))
Punt Return → Same thing as a kick return, but from a punt.