5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting in the ______ direction,________ work occurs.
- b The SI unit of work is the
- c A material that transfers heat easily is a/an
- d is the rate at which work is done.
- e On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A material that does not transfer heat easily is a/an
- Rate in thermal systems is the movement of
- is the unit of electric charge.
- On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.
- All objects radiate energy in the form of
5 True/False questions
Forced → The rate of change in distance per unit of time is
speed → A change that occurs over time is
The work output divided by the work input multiplied by 100 → All objects radiate energy in the form of
joule → The SI unit of work is the
potential → The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.