5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- force times distance
- voltage difference
- a The most common unit of electrical work is the
- b The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.
- c is the unit of electric current.
- d The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is
- e In physics, work is defined as
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
- If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting in the ______ direction,________ work occurs.
- is the rate at which work is done.
- The SI unit of work is the
- The metric or SI unit of work is the
5 True/False Questions
electromagnetic radiation → All objects radiate energy in the form of
5 m/s → On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.
time → A change that occurs over time is
Forced → is the product of the force and the distance through which the object moves.
The work output divided by the work input multiplied by 100 → Efficiency is