5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The work output divided by the work input multiplied by 100
- a is the rate at which work is done.
- b On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.
- c is the unit of electric current.
- d Efficiency is
- e The most common unit of electrical work is the
5 Multiple choice questions
- A material that transfers heat easily is a/an
- Rate in thermal systems is the movement of
- All objects radiate energy in the form of
- The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.
- In physics, work is defined as
5 True/False questions
Natural → A change that occurs over time is
potential → The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
SAME,positive → If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting in the ______ direction,________ work occurs.
insulator → A material that does not transfer heat easily is a/an
Work → is the rate at which work is done.