5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- The work output divided by the work input multiplied by 100
- electromagnetic radiation
- a On the graph below , the slope of the line represents the ________ of the object.
- b Efficiency is
- c All objects radiate energy in the form of
- d is the product of the force and the distance through which the object moves.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rate in thermal systems is the movement of
- On the graph below, the slope of the line is ( 30 m/s or ______)
- The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is
- On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
- A material that transfers heat easily is a/an
5 True/False questions
Joules → The SI unit of work is the
time → A change that occurs over time is
Natural → A change that occurs over time is
SAME,positive → On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
rate → A change that occurs over time is