5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- force times distance
- PERPENDICULAR, no
- a In physics, work is defined as
- b is the product of the force and the distance through which the object moves.
- c If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting ____________ to each other, ___ work occurs.
- d On the graph below , the slope of the line represents the ________ of the object.
- e The most common unit of electrical work is the
5 Multiple choice questions
- The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is
- A change that occurs over time is
- If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting in the ______ direction,________ work occurs.
- The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
- The SI unit of work is the
5 True/False questions
heat → Rate in thermal systems is the movement of
Natural → A change that occurs over time is
voltage difference → The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.
Power → The SI unit of work is the
The work output divided by the work input multiplied by 100 → Efficiency is