5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- electromagnetic radiation
- a convection is used in heating and cooling systems.
- b On the graph below , the slope of the line represents the ________ of the object.
- c is the product of the force and the distance through which the object moves.
- d On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
- e All objects radiate energy in the form of
5 Multiple choice questions
- On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.
- A material that transfers heat easily is a/an
- If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting ____________ to each other, ___ work occurs.
- In physics, work is defined as
- The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.
5 True/False questions
rate → A change that occurs over time is
joule → The most common unit of electrical work is the
coulomb → The SI unit of work is the
Natural → convection produces convection currents or winds.
insulator → A material that transfers heat easily is a/an