5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 5 m/s
- a On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.
- b On the graph below, the slope of the line is ( 30 m/s or ______)
- c On the graph below , the slope of the line represents the ________ of the object.
- d Rate in thermal systems is the movement of
- e is the unit of electric current.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- is the product of the force and the distance through which the object moves.
- convection is used in heating and cooling systems.
- In physics, work is defined as
- All objects radiate energy in the form of
- The SI unit of work is the
5 True/False Questions
insulator → A material that transfers heat easily is a/an
acceleration → The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is
rate → A change that occurs over time is
position → On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
joule → The SI unit of work is the