5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- PERPENDICULAR, no
- a If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting ____________ to each other, ___ work occurs.
- b The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
- c is the unit of electric current.
- d The most common unit of electrical work is the
- e convection produces convection currents or winds.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- is the rate at which work is done.
- If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting in the ______ direction,________ work occurs.
- Efficiency is
- is the product of the force and the distance through which the object moves.
- The metric or SI unit of work is the
5 True/False Questions
voltage difference → In physics, work is defined as
acceleration → The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is
speed → Rate in thermal systems is the movement of
insulator → A material that transfers heat easily is a/an
heat → Rate in thermal systems is the movement of