5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The metric or SI unit of work is the
- b convection produces convection currents or winds.
- c A material that transfers heat easily is a/an
- d The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is
- e On the graph below , the slope of the line represents the ________ of the object.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.
- The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
- convection is used in heating and cooling systems.
- Rate in thermal systems is the movement of
- On the graph below, the slope of the line is ( 30 m/s or ______)
5 True/False Questions
Work → is the rate at which work is done.
speed → A change that occurs over time is
The work output divided by the work input multiplied by 100 → Efficiency is
time → A change that occurs over time is
coulomb → is the unit of electric charge.