5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 5 m/s
- a If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting in the ______ direction,________ work occurs.
- b On the graph below, the slope of the line is ( 30 m/s or ______)
- c is the unit of electric current.
- d The metric or SI unit of work is the
- e is the product of the force and the distance through which the object moves.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Efficiency is
- A material that does not transfer heat easily is a/an
- On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.
- The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.
- A change that occurs over time is
5 True/False Questions
acceleration → On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
Forced → convection is used in heating and cooling systems.
Joules → The SI unit of work is the
conductor → A material that does not transfer heat easily is a/an
coulomb → The metric or SI unit of work is the