5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The work output divided by the work input multiplied by 100
- a The SI unit of work is the
- b Efficiency is
- c The metric or SI unit of work is the
- d A change that occurs over time is
- e If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting in the ______ direction,________ work occurs.
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the unit of electric current.
- A material that does not transfer heat easily is a/an
- The most common unit of electrical work is the
- On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.
- All objects radiate energy in the form of
5 True/False questions
5 m/s → On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.
Natural → convection produces convection currents or winds.
PERPENDICULAR, no → The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
Power → is the rate at which work is done.
heat → A change that occurs over time is