5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a convection produces convection currents or winds.
- b The SI unit of work is the
- c is the unit of electric charge.
- d The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is
- e On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The metric or SI unit of work is the
- A material that does not transfer heat easily is a/an
- On the graph below, the slope of the line is ( 30 m/s or ______)
- Efficiency is
- All objects radiate energy in the form of
5 True/False questions
joule → The most common unit of electrical work is the
ampere → is the unit of electric current.
heat → A change that occurs over time is
force times distance → In physics, work is defined as
conductor → A material that does not transfer heat easily is a/an