5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- voltage difference
- force times distance
- a is the unit of electric current.
- b is the unit of electric charge.
- c A change that occurs over time is
- d The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.
- e In physics, work is defined as
5 Multiple choice questions
- convection produces convection currents or winds.
- On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
- On the graph below, the slope of the line is ( 30 m/s or ______)
- The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
- If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting ____________ to each other, ___ work occurs.
5 True/False questions
Power → is the rate at which work is done.
acceleration → The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is
Forced → is the rate at which work is done.
electromagnetic radiation → The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is
speed → The rate of change in distance per unit of time is