5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- PERPENDICULAR, no
- a If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting ____________ to each other, ___ work occurs.
- b The most common unit of electrical work is the
- c convection is used in heating and cooling systems.
- d The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
- e is the rate at which work is done.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- In physics, work is defined as
- The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.
- On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
- On the graph below ,______ is the independent variable.
- A change that occurs over time is
5 True/False Questions
acceleration → The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is
The work output divided by the work input multiplied by 100 → All objects radiate energy in the form of
SAME,positive → On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
coulomb → is the unit of electric charge.
insulator → A material that does not transfer heat easily is a/an