5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- electromagnetic radiation
- a The metric or SI unit of work is the
- b The SI unit of work is the
- c A material that does not transfer heat easily is a/an
- d All objects radiate energy in the form of
- e If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting in the ______ direction,________ work occurs.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- In physics, work is defined as
- Efficiency is
- The most common unit of electrical work is the
- On the graph below, the slope of the line is ( 30 m/s or ______)
- The rate of change in distance per unit of time is
5 True/False Questions
position → On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
time → A change that occurs over time is
coulomb → The SI unit of work is the
conductor → A material that transfers heat easily is a/an
potential → The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.