5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- electromagnetic radiation
- voltage difference
- a The rate of change in speed (velocity) per unit of time is
- b If the force applied and the distance an object moves are acting in the ______ direction,________ work occurs.
- c The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.
- d is the rate at which work is done.
- e All objects radiate energy in the form of
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The prime mover that causes work to be done in an electrical system is a __________ difference.
- A change that occurs over time is
- On the graph below, the slope of the line is ( 30 m/s or ______)
- The metric or SI unit of work is the
- Efficiency is
5 True/False Questions
ampere → The rate of change in distance per unit of time is
position → On the graph below ,________ is the dependent variable.
speed → The rate of change in distance per unit of time is
heat → Rate in thermal systems is the movement of
force times distance → The "forcelike" quantity in the equation for electrical work is ______________.