5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How many electrons does oxygen need to fill its outer shell?
- Define visible spectrum.
- magnesium ion loses electrons
- Define pigment.
- What is the destination of the electrons in Photosystem II and Photosystem I?
- a light absorbing molecules
- b two
- c the destination of electrons from photosynthesis 2 to photosynthesis 1. the final destination from photosynthesis is NADPH
- d What is the difference between Magnesium ion and the magnesium atom?
- e the distribution of colors produced when light is dispersed by a prism
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Autotrophs: plants , algae , and blue green algae
Heterotrophs: lions , tigers , and bears
- Adenine , ribose and 3 phosphate
- an intermediate or substrate transfers its phosphate and 7.3 kcal/mole to ADP to form ATP
- heterotrops can not make their our food but autotroph can
- 12 protons , 12 neutrons , 12electrons
5 True/False Questions
Define electron. → light absorbing molecules
Sun → What is the ultimate source of energy?
What are the replacement energy for PSII and PSI? → NADP (oxidized) is not carrying 2 electrons or the hydrogen ion and NADPH (reduced) is carrying them
List 3 differences between noncyclic and cyclic photophosphorylation → noncyclic is independent , it produces NADPH and oxygen. cyclic produces only ATP and is dependent
How is ATP made? → Adenine , ribose and 3 phosphate