5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Define visible spectrum.
- Describe a magnesium atom.
- What is the relationship between the color you see and light?
- What is the difference between ground and excited states of an electron?
- What are some of the differences between autotrophs and heterotrophs?
- a heterotrops can not make their our food but autotroph can
- b the distribution of colors produced when light is dispersed by a prism
- c visible spectrum
- d 12 protons , 12 neutrons , 12electrons
- e ground is electrons in its original shell of orbit and excited is when the electrons left the orbit because they absorbed the energy from light
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noncyclic is independent , it produces NADPH and oxygen. cyclic produces only ATP and is dependent
- it makes ATP
- for PSII comes from water and PSI comes from PSII
5 True/False Questions
Define pigment. → subatomic particles with a negative charge
Define electron. → light absorbing molecules
List some examples of autotrophs and heterotrophs → heterotrops can not make their our food but autotroph can
Describe chemiosmosis. → electrons drive the movement of protons (H+) acroos ATP synthase of a membrane. The enery derived from the movement of protons is enough to combine ADP and phosphate (PO3) to form ATP
What is the destination of the electrons in Photosystem II and Photosystem I? → visible spectrum