5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- magnesium ion loses electrons
- Write the summary equation for photosynthesis.
- List some differences between carotene and chlorophyll
- Explain the Hill Reaction (Photolysis)
- What are some of the differences between autotrophs and heterotrophs?
- a Carotene absorbs all colors excepts yellow, orange, or red . Chlorphyll absorbs blue and red light
- b heterotrops can not make their our food but autotroph can
- c water is split into two H+ 2 electrons and 1 oxygen atom
- d What is the difference between Magnesium ion and the magnesium atom?
- e 6CO2 + 6H2O + light -----> C6H12O6 + 6O2
5 Multiple choice questions
- it makes ATP
- for PSII comes from water and PSI comes from PSII
- ADP , 7.3 kcal/mole , PO3(phosphate)
- the process that converts the energy from light , carbon dioxide and water to high energy carbohydrates and oxygen
5 True/False questions
Describe substrate-level phosphorylation. → 12 protons , 12 neutrons , 12electrons
What is the difference between a hydrogen ion and a hydrogen atom? → Hydrogen ion is a single proton and Hydrogen atom is an electron and proton
What is the destination of the electrons in Photosystem II and Photosystem I? → the destination of electrons from photosynthesis 2 to photosynthesis 1. the final destination from photosynthesis is NADPH
List some examples of autotrophs and heterotrophs → heterotrops can not make their our food but autotroph can
Describe a magnesium atom. → 8 protons , 8 neutrons , 8 electrons