5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Secondary Features of Davidic Covenant
- First target of Israelites in Canaan
- Davidic Covenant
- a Jericho
- b 1. Jerusalem is spiritual center of the world
2. Zion covenant eclipses Sinai
- c Hebrew for "Anointed One"
- d 1. Queen Mother--Mary
2. Prime Minister--Peter
3. Thank offering (Todah)--Eucharist
- e Hill on which the oldest part of Jerusalem was built. Poetic name for the city of Jerusalem.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Queen of wealthy country in the south. Came to Jerusalem to test Solomon's wisdom.
- Northern 10 tribes of the two divided kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- Craftsman who built Solomon's temple.
- Levite priest, last of the Judges, man chosen by God to anoint a kind for Israel.
- A Canaanite city conquered by David that became the capital and religious center of Israel.
5 True/False questions
The Prime Minister's Office contains... → Wisdom
Saul's Jealousy sprouted from.... → A Canaanite city conquered by David that became the capital and religious center of Israel.
Jordan → Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
What was Solomon's wish from God? → Wisdom
Queen Mother → Mother of reigning king. Under David and his successors, she was a very influencial figure in the kingdom.