5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ________ succeeded Moses as leader of Israel.
- Secondary Features of Davidic Covenant
- a A Canaanite city conquered by David that became the capital and religious center of Israel.
- b 1. Queen Mother--Mary
2. Prime Minister--Peter
3. Thank offering (Todah)--Eucharist
- c Northern 10 tribes of the two divided kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- d First major city to be captured by Israelites in Canaan.
- e Joshua
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Made king by Abner. Civil war w/ David. Killed by his own men.
- Prophet, one of David's chief advisors.
- Hebrew name for underworld.
- Hebrew for "Anointed One"
5 True/False Questions
Apostasy → Turning away from the true religion.
Queen of Sheba → Queen of wealthy country in the south. Came to Jerusalem to test Solomon's wisdom.
Jeroboam → Minister of Solomon who led the revolt against his son Rehoboam. First king of new northern kingdom of Israel.
Saul's Jealousy sprouted from.... → When women were singing praises of David in front of Saul.
Rehoboam → Minister of Solomon who led the revolt against his son Rehoboam. First king of new northern kingdom of Israel.