5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Davidic Covenant
- King Hiram of Tyre
- a First king of Israel, anointed by Samuel. Later rejected by God.
- b Craftsman who built Solomon's temple.
- c Prophet, one of David's chief advisors.
- d River where Mary and Jesus were baptized. Ark was carried across by Levites here.
- e 1. Jerusalem is spiritual center of the world
2. Zion covenant eclipses Sinai
5 Multiple choice questions
- A Canaanite city conquered by David that became the capital and religious center of Israel.
- Solomon's son and heir. His pride caused all but two (Judah) of the 12 tibes to rebel against him.
- The Keys to the Kingdom
- Turning away from the true religion.
- 1. Queen Mother--Mary
2. Prime Minister--Peter
3. Thank offering (Todah)--Eucharist
5 True/False questions
Judah → Temporary leaders appointed by God to lead the people of Israel when enemies oppressed them.
David → Canaanite woman of Jericho who helped Israelite spies escape. Married an Israelite. Ancestor of Jesus.
Ishbaal → Northern 10 tribes of the two divided kingdoms of the once united Israel.
________ succeeded Moses as leader of Israel. → Joshua
Jericho → First major city to be captured by Israelites in Canaan.