5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Queen Mother
- Saul's Jealousy sprouted from....
- a Canaanite woman of Jericho who helped Israelite spies escape. Married an Israelite. Ancestor of Jesus.
- b First major city to be captured by Israelites in Canaan.
- c When women were singing praises of David in front of Saul.
- d Mother of reigning king. Under David and his successors, she was a very influencial figure in the kingdom.
- e Youngest son of Jesse put into service of Saul: Harpist, Armor bearer, General.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Hebrew name for underworld.
- Levite priest, last of the Judges, man chosen by God to anoint a kind for Israel.
- Northern 10 tribes of the two divided kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- 1. Queen Mother--Mary
2. Prime Minister--Peter
3. Thank offering (Todah)--Eucharist
- Turning away from the true religion.
5 True/False Questions
________ succeeded Moses as leader of Israel. → Joshua
God sent Samuel to ___________ to find Saul's successor. → Wisdom
Ishbaal → Made king by Abner. Civil war w/ David. Killed by his own men.
Rehoboam → Minister of Solomon who led the revolt against his son Rehoboam. First king of new northern kingdom of Israel.
Eucharist → Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.