5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- God sent Samuel to ___________ to find Saul's successor.
- a The house of Jesse in Bethlehem
- b Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- c Northern 10 tribes of the two divided kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- d Hill on which the oldest part of Jerusalem was built. Poetic name for the city of Jerusalem.
- e Hebrew for "Anointed One"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Craftsman who built Solomon's temple.
- Levite priest, last of the Judges, man chosen by God to anoint a kind for Israel.
- When women were singing praises of David in front of Saul.
- Queen of wealthy country in the south. Came to Jerusalem to test Solomon's wisdom.
- 1. Jerusalem is spiritual center of the world
2. Zion covenant eclipses Sinai
5 True/False Questions
The Prime Minister's Office contains... → The Keys to the Kingdom
Jeroboam → Minister of Solomon who led the revolt against his son Rehoboam. First king of new northern kingdom of Israel.
Eucharist → Prophet, one of David's chief advisors.
Saul → Levite priest, last of the Judges, man chosen by God to anoint a kind for Israel.
Rahab → Canaanite woman of Jericho who helped Israelite spies escape. Married an Israelite. Ancestor of Jesus.