5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Solomon's son and heir. His pride caused all but two (Judah) of the 12 tibes to rebel against him.
- b Minister of Solomon who led the revolt against his son Rehoboam. First king of new northern kingdom of Israel.
- c Hebrew name for underworld.
- d Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- e Hill on which the oldest part of Jerusalem was built. Poetic name for the city of Jerusalem.
5 Multiple choice questions
- River where Mary and Jesus were baptized. Ark was carried across by Levites here.
- Northern 10 tribes of the two divided kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- Mother of reigning king. Under David and his successors, she was a very influencial figure in the kingdom.
- The Keys to the Kingdom
- Levite priest, last of the Judges, man chosen by God to anoint a kind for Israel.
5 True/False questions
Davidic Covenant → Youngest son of Jesse put into service of Saul: Harpist, Armor bearer, General.
Messiah → Hebrew for "Anointed One"
________ was chosen by God to succeed Saul as king of Israel. → David
Secondary Features of Davidic Covenant → 1. Jerusalem is spiritual center of the world
2. Zion covenant eclipses Sinai
What was Solomon's wish from God? → Wisdom