5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ________ succeeded Moses as leader of Israel.
- First target of Israelites in Canaan
- a Jericho
- b Joshua
- c Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- d Prophet, one of David's chief advisors.
- e Northern 10 tribes of the two divided kingdoms of the once united Israel.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The house of Jesse in Bethlehem
- The Keys to the Kingdom
- When women were singing praises of David in front of Saul.
- Canaanite woman of Jericho who helped Israelite spies escape. Married an Israelite. Ancestor of Jesus.
- 1. Jerusalem is spiritual center of the world
2. Zion covenant eclipses Sinai
5 True/False Questions
Jordan → River where Mary and Jesus were baptized. Ark was carried across by Levites here.
Messiah → Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
Queen Mother → Mother of reigning king. Under David and his successors, she was a very influencial figure in the kingdom.
Sheol → First king of Israel, anointed by Samuel. Later rejected by God.
Judges → Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.