5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Queen Mother
- What was Solomon's wish from God?
- Secondary Features of Davidic Covenant
- a Northern 10 tribes of the two divided kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- b 1. Queen Mother--Mary
2. Prime Minister--Peter
3. Thank offering (Todah)--Eucharist
- c Mother of reigning king. Under David and his successors, she was a very influencial figure in the kingdom.
- d Temporary leaders appointed by God to lead the people of Israel when enemies oppressed them.
- e Wisdom
5 Multiple choice questions
- Greek for "thank offering".
- Made king by Abner. Civil war w/ David. Killed by his own men.
- Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- Solomon's son and heir. His pride caused all but two (Judah) of the 12 tibes to rebel against him.
- Minister of Solomon who led the revolt against his son Rehoboam. First king of new northern kingdom of Israel.
5 True/False questions
King Hiram of Tyre → Craftsman who built Solomon's temple.
David → Youngest son of Jesse put into service of Saul: Harpist, Armor bearer, General.
Zion → First king of Israel, anointed by Samuel. Later rejected by God.
God sent Samuel to ___________ to find Saul's successor. → Jericho
Jerusalem → Minister of Solomon who led the revolt against his son Rehoboam. First king of new northern kingdom of Israel.