5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ________ succeeded Moses as leader of Israel.
- a Turning away from the true religion.
- b Hebrew for "Anointed One"
- c Solomon's son and heir. His pride caused all but two (Judah) of the 12 tibes to rebel against him.
- d Joshua
- e Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- First major city to be captured by Israelites in Canaan.
- Temporary leaders appointed by God to lead the people of Israel when enemies oppressed them.
- When women were singing praises of David in front of Saul.
- Levite priest, last of the Judges, man chosen by God to anoint a kind for Israel.
5 True/False Questions
The Prime Minister's Office contains... → The Keys to the Kingdom
King Hiram of Tyre → Northern 10 tribes of the two divided kingdoms of the once united Israel.
Rahab → Prophet, one of David's chief advisors.
Sheol → Hebrew name for underworld.
Jeroboam → Solomon's son and heir. His pride caused all but two (Judah) of the 12 tibes to rebel against him.