5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- First target of Israelites in Canaan
- ________ was chosen by God to succeed Saul as king of Israel.
- a Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- b Turning away from the true religion.
- c Jericho
- d David
- e Youngest son of Jesse put into service of Saul: Harpist, Armor bearer, General.
5 Multiple choice questions
- When women were singing praises of David in front of Saul.
- Made king by Abner. Civil war w/ David. Killed by his own men.
- Prophet, one of David's chief advisors.
- 1. Jerusalem is spiritual center of the world
2. Zion covenant eclipses Sinai
5 True/False questions
Secondary Features of Davidic Covenant → 1. Queen Mother--Mary
2. Prime Minister--Peter
3. Thank offering (Todah)--Eucharist
Samuel → First king of Israel, anointed by Samuel. Later rejected by God.
Queen of Sheba → Mother of reigning king. Under David and his successors, she was a very influencial figure in the kingdom.
Zion → First king of Israel, anointed by Samuel. Later rejected by God.
King Hiram of Tyre → Made king by Abner. Civil war w/ David. Killed by his own men.