5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Davidic Covenant
- ________ was chosen by God to succeed Saul as king of Israel.
- The Prime Minister's Office contains...
- a David
- b Greek for "thank offering".
- c Southern 2 tribes of the two dividied kingdoms of the once united Israel.
- d The Keys to the Kingdom
- e 1. Jerusalem is spiritual center of the world
2. Zion covenant eclipses Sinai
5 Multiple choice questions
- When women were singing praises of David in front of Saul.
- The house of Jesse in Bethlehem
- Solomon's son and heir. His pride caused all but two (Judah) of the 12 tibes to rebel against him.
- Queen of wealthy country in the south. Came to Jerusalem to test Solomon's wisdom.
- First major city to be captured by Israelites in Canaan.
5 True/False questions
Rahab → Canaanite woman of Jericho who helped Israelite spies escape. Married an Israelite. Ancestor of Jesus.
Nathan → Prophet, one of David's chief advisors.
Jerusalem → A Canaanite city conquered by David that became the capital and religious center of Israel.
What was Solomon's wish from God? → Wisdom
David → First king of Israel, anointed by Samuel. Later rejected by God.