5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n. The act of putting something together in an organized way; building.
- b v. To make known, to share information together.
- c n. The area of mathematics that deals with lines, angles, and figure and their measurements.
- d n. A person who is not in the military. adj. Relating to civil life, not military.
- e adj. 1. Sure, certain, definite. 2. Good, favorable, constructive.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. 1. The act or the result of making something in writing, art or music. 2. The makeup of a thing, the mixture of parts that make the whole.
- n. 1. A joining word; the part of speech that joins other words or groups of words. 2. A joining together.
- n. The lowest floor, partly or fully below the ground.
- adv. Usually, generally, in the regular way
- n. The distance around a figure.
5 True/False Questions
dispose → v. 1. To get rid of or throw away. 2. To take care of or settle.
basis → low (L.); base or pedestal (Gk.)
rupt → to break; to burst
extract → v. To put out or remove by force. To draw out by processing.
n. A concentrated form of a substance.
converse → v. To talk together.