5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n. 1. The result of being unprotected outside, especially in severe weather. 2. The act or result of revealing or putting in open view.
- b n. The foundation, the part that supports something.
- c n. A person who is not in the military. adj. Relating to civil life, not military.
- d n. The power to grip or hold to a surface. A pulling on part of the body to help in.
- e Gk. measure
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. To bring together to work smoothly
- v. 1. The bend or throw back light, heat or sound. 2. To think back about; to consider carefully
- n. 1. The act or the result of making something in writing, art or music. 2. The makeup of a thing, the mixture of parts that make the whole.
- adj. 1. Without an organized or developed society, wild. 2. Acting without courtesy or consideration.
- n. The lowest floor, partly or fully below the ground.
5 True/False Questions
conjunction → n. 1. A joining word; the part of speech that joins other words or groups of words. 2. A joining together.
geometry → n. The area of mathematics that deals with lines, angles, and figure and their measurements.
fracture → n. The arrangement of the parts of a whole. Something built, constructed, organized.
contraction → n. The power to grip or hold to a surface. A pulling on part of the body to help in.
metronome → Gk. measure