5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Gk. heat
- b adj. Similar in shape and size on opposite sides of a dividing line.
- c suffix that makes a word a noun
- d n. A line passing through the center of a circle from one side to the other.
- e to break; to burst
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. 1. A joining word; the part of speech that joins other words or groups of words. 2. A joining together.
- n. The act of putting something together in an organized way; building.
- v. To build again, to make over.
- 1. n. A group of people who work together on some matter.
- n. 1. A shortening of two words, such as isn't for "is not." 2. The thickening and hardening of a muscle in action.
5 True/False Questions
exposure → v. To break or burst. n. The act of bursting.
civil → adj. 1. Having to do with citizens and their relation to each other and to the government. 2. Fairly courteous.
geometry → n. The distance around a figure.
disrupt → adj. Sudden, without warning, unexpected.
civi → L. citizen