5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a L. to heap up, to build
- b v. To build again, to make over.
- c L. to put, to place
- d L. order
- e n.1. Place or placement. 2. Job, rank, office. 3. Point of view, way of thinking.
5 Multiple choice questions
- low (L.); base or pedestal (Gk.)
- n. The lowest floor, partly or fully below the ground.
- v. To make known, to share information together.
- adj. 1. Having to do with citizens and their relation to each other and to the government. 2. Fairly courteous.
- n. The condition of being easily shattered or broken.
5 True/False questions
civics → n. The study of a citizen's rights and duties in a society.
coordinate → v. To bring together to work smoothly
fracture → n. A break, crack or split. v. To break, crack or split.
interruption → n. The power to grip or hold to a surface. A pulling on part of the body to help in.
construction → n. 1. A joining word; the part of speech that joins other words or groups of words. 2. A joining together.