5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adj. 1. Sure, certain, definite. 2. Good, favorable, constructive.
- b L. citizen
- c n. 1. A response. 2. The production of a chemical change in substances.
- d n. A part chipped away, a broken piece.
- e n. 1. A shortening of two words, such as isn't for "is not." 2. The thickening and hardening of a muscle in action.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- L. to pull
- n. A person who is not in the military. adj. Relating to civil life, not military.
- adj. Having deep, low tones.
- n.1. Place or placement. 2. Job, rank, office. 3. Point of view, way of thinking.
- v. To put out or remove by force. To draw out by processing.
n. A concentrated form of a substance.
5 True/False Questions
civil → adj. 1. Having to do with citizens and their relation to each other and to the government. 2. Fairly courteous.
abrupt → adj. Sudden, without warning, unexpected.
converse → v. To talk together.
coordinate → v. To bring together to work smoothly
communicate → v. To make known, to share information together.