5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a L. to put, to place
- b n. A line passing through the center of a circle from one side to the other.
- c Gk. measure
- d v. 1. The bend or throw back light, heat or sound. 2. To think back about; to consider carefully
- e adj. 1. Without an organized or developed society, wild. 2. Acting without courtesy or consideration.
5 Multiple choice questions
- L. citizen
- v. 1. To get rid of or throw away. 2. To take care of or settle.
- n. The study of a citizen's rights and duties in a society.
- n. The act of putting something together in an organized way; building.
- adj. 1. Sure, certain, definite. 2. Good, favorable, constructive.
5 True/False questions
fractional → n. The power to grip or hold to a surface. A pulling on part of the body to help in.
reconstruct → v. To build again, to make over.
-ure → L. order
destructive → adj. Tearing down; likely to discourage, ruin, destroy, put an end to.
converse → n. The study of a citizen's rights and duties in a society.