5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to break; to burst
- b n. The distance around a figure.
- c L. to heap up, to build
- d n. The power to grip or hold to a surface. A pulling on part of the body to help in.
- e adj. Similar in shape and size on opposite sides of a dividing line.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Having to do with a part, expressed with a numerator and a denominator.
- v. 1. To get rid of or throw away. 2. To take care of or settle.
- n. 1. The result of being unprotected outside, especially in severe weather. 2. The act or result of revealing or putting in open view.
- Gk. measure
- n. The act of breaking in on.
5 True/False Questions
pos → L. to put, to place
extraordinary → adv. Usually, generally, in the regular way
basis → adj. Having deep, low tones.
reconstruct → v. To take back or withdraw. To draw back or in.
communicate → v. To bring together to work smoothly