5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. A semicurcular device for drawing and measuring angles.
- b n. The power to grip or hold to a surface. A pulling on part of the body to help in.
- c adj. Similar in shape and size on opposite sides of a dividing line.
- d v. 1. To have a connection with. 2. To tell.
- e low (L.); base or pedestal (Gk.)
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A break, crack or split. v. To break, crack or split.
- n. 1. A response. 2. The production of a chemical change in substances.
- v. To put out or remove by force. To draw out by processing.
n. A concentrated form of a substance.
- L. to pull
- L. order
5 True/False questions
civics → L. citizen
construction → n. 1. A shortening of two words, such as isn't for "is not." 2. The thickening and hardening of a muscle in action.
dispose → v. 1. To get rid of or throw away. 2. To take care of or settle.
communicate → v. To make known, to share information together.
civil → adj. 1. Having to do with citizens and their relation to each other and to the government. 2. Fairly courteous.