5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. The arrangement of the parts of a whole. Something built, constructed, organized.
- b L. to heap up, to build
- c L. to put, to place
- d Gk. measure
- e n. 1. A response. 2. The production of a chemical change in substances.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. 1. The result of being unprotected outside, especially in severe weather. 2. The act or result of revealing or putting in open view.
- 1. n. A group of people who work together on some matter.
- Gk. heat
- v. 1. The bend or throw back light, heat or sound. 2. To think back about; to consider carefully
- adj. Tearing down; likely to discourage, ruin, destroy, put an end to.
5 True/False questions
composition → n.1. Place or placement. 2. Job, rank, office. 3. Point of view, way of thinking.
symmetrical → adj. Similar in shape and size on opposite sides of a dividing line.
disrupt → v. To disturb, to break into or destroy orderly progress.
thermal → adj. Warm, hot, having to do with heat.
converse → v. To talk together.