5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. A line passing through the center of a circle from one side to the other.
- b L. order
- c n. The area of mathematics that deals with lines, angles, and figure and their measurements.
- d n. A semicurcular device for drawing and measuring angles.
- e v. To build again, to make over.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. 1. Sure, certain, definite. 2. Good, favorable, constructive.
- n. The condition of being easily shattered or broken.
- n. A device that marks the beat for musicians.
- n. 1. A shortening of two words, such as isn't for "is not." 2. The thickening and hardening of a muscle in action.
- n. The study of a citizen's rights and duties in a society.
5 True/False questions
retract → v. To take back or withdraw. To draw back or in.
interruption → n. 1. A shortening of two words, such as isn't for "is not." 2. The thickening and hardening of a muscle in action.
structure → v. To break or burst. n. The act of bursting.
communicate → v. To bring together to work smoothly
fracture → n. A break, crack or split. v. To break, crack or split.