5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a L. to pull
- b n. The condition of being easily shattered or broken.
- c suffix that makes a word a noun
- d v. To break or burst. n. The act of bursting.
- e n. Courteous behavior.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Similar in shape and size on opposite sides of a dividing line.
- n. 1. A joining word; the part of speech that joins other words or groups of words. 2. A joining together.
- n. The foundation, the part that supports something.
- L. citizen
- n.1. Place or placement. 2. Job, rank, office. 3. Point of view, way of thinking.
5 True/False Questions
pos → low (L.); base or pedestal (Gk.)
extract → v. To put out or remove by force. To draw out by processing.
n. A concentrated form of a substance.
exposure → n. 1. The result of being unprotected outside, especially in severe weather. 2. The act or result of revealing or putting in open view.
bass → adj. Having deep, low tones.
contraction → n. 1. A shortening of two words, such as isn't for "is not." 2. The thickening and hardening of a muscle in action.