5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a v. 1. To get rid of or throw away. 2. To take care of or settle.
- b L. to heap up, to build
- c v. To vote into office for another term; to chose and elect again.
- d v. To build again, to make over.
- e v. To make known, to share information together.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. The arrangement of the parts of a whole. Something built, constructed, organized.
- adj. Similar in shape and size on opposite sides of a dividing line.
- n. The act of putting something together in an organized way; building.
- v. 1. The bend or throw back light, heat or sound. 2. To think back about; to consider carefully
- L. to put, to place
5 True/False Questions
civi → adj. 1. Having to do with citizens and their relation to each other and to the government. 2. Fairly courteous.
civilian → n. A person who is not in the military. adj. Relating to civil life, not military.
fractional → adj. Having to do with a part, expressed with a numerator and a denominator.
perimeter → n. The distance around a figure.
fragility → n. The condition of being easily shattered or broken.