5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. The area of mathematics that deals with lines, angles, and figure and their measurements.
- b v. To put out or remove by force. To draw out by processing.
n. A concentrated form of a substance.
- c n. A device that marks the beat for musicians.
- d n. The lowest floor, partly or fully below the ground.
- e low (L.); base or pedestal (Gk.)
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. 1. A joining word; the part of speech that joins other words or groups of words. 2. A joining together.
- adj. More than ordinary, beyond what is expected; remarkable
- L. to heap up, to build
- Gk. measure
- Gk. heat
5 True/False questions
frac/frag → adj. Having to do with a part, expressed with a numerator and a denominator.
exposure → n. 1. The result of being unprotected outside, especially in severe weather. 2. The act or result of revealing or putting in open view.
reconstruct → v. To build again, to make over.
relate → to break; to burst
civics → n. The study of a citizen's rights and duties in a society.