5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. To build again, to make over.
- b adj. Sudden, without warning, unexpected.
- c n. The condition of being easily shattered or broken.
- d n. 1. The act or the result of making something in writing, art or music. 2. The makeup of a thing, the mixture of parts that make the whole.
- e v. To make known, to share information together.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. The act of putting something together in an organized way; building.
- n. A line passing through the center of a circle from one side to the other.
- n. 1. A response. 2. The production of a chemical change in substances.
- n. The distance around a figure.
- L. citizen
5 True/False questions
relate → v. 1. To have a connection with. 2. To tell.
thermal → adj. Warm, hot, having to do with heat.
fracture → n. A break, crack or split. v. To break, crack or split.
structure → n. A break, crack or split. v. To break, crack or split.
symmetrical → adj. Similar in shape and size on opposite sides of a dividing line.