5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. Having to do with a part, expressed with a numerator and a denominator.
- b v. 1. The bend or throw back light, heat or sound. 2. To think back about; to consider carefully
- c adj. Sudden, without warning, unexpected.
- d n. 1. The act or the result of making something in writing, art or music. 2. The makeup of a thing, the mixture of parts that make the whole.
- e adj. 1. Without an organized or developed society, wild. 2. Acting without courtesy or consideration.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A break, crack or split. v. To break, crack or split.
- v. To break or burst. n. The act of bursting.
- L. to pull
- suffix that makes a word a noun
- n. 1. A response. 2. The production of a chemical change in substances.
5 True/False questions
fragment → n. The lowest floor, partly or fully below the ground.
destructive → adj. Tearing down; likely to discourage, ruin, destroy, put an end to.
traction → n. The power to grip or hold to a surface. A pulling on part of the body to help in.
civi → adj. 1. Having to do with citizens and their relation to each other and to the government. 2. Fairly courteous.
pos → L. to put, to place