5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n.1. Place or placement. 2. Job, rank, office. 3. Point of view, way of thinking.
- b n. 1. A shortening of two words, such as isn't for "is not." 2. The thickening and hardening of a muscle in action.
- c to break; to burst
- d v. To build again, to make over.
- e n. The act of breaking in on.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To disturb, to break into or destroy orderly progress.
- v. 1. To have a connection with. 2. To tell.
- n. The power to grip or hold to a surface. A pulling on part of the body to help in.
- adj. Tearing down; likely to discourage, ruin, destroy, put an end to.
- v. To break or burst. n. The act of bursting.
5 True/False questions
structure → v. To break or burst. n. The act of bursting.
basis → adj. Having deep, low tones.
bass → adj. Having deep, low tones.
basement → suffix that makes a word a noun
-ment → suffix that makes a word a noun