← Crucible Quotes Test
5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Giles Corey
- John Proctor
- Elizabeth Proctor
- a Ah, you're wicked yet, aren't y'! You'll be clapped in the stocks before you're twenty.
- b You drank a charm to kill John Proctor's wife! You drank a charm to kill Goody Proctor!
- c He have his goodness now. God forbid I take it from him!
- d If Jacobs hangs for a witch he forfeit up his property - that's law! And there is none but Putnam with the coin to buy so great a piece. This man is killing his neighbors for their land.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Last nigh - mark this - I tried and tried and could not say my prayers, and then she close her book and walks out of the house ,and suddenly - mark this - I could pray again!
- I have laid seven unbaptized babies in the earth.
- Mr. Danforth, I gave them all my word no harm would come to them for signing this.
- He nearly willed away my north pasture but he knew I'd break his fingers before he's set his name to it.
- I have confessed myself! Is there no good pentinence but it be public? God does not need my name nailed upon the church.
5 True/False Questions
Hale → Your name in the town - it is entirely white, is it not?
John Proctor → It's winter in here yet.
Parris → Thirty-one pound is gone. I am penniless.
Giles Corey → More weight.
Mary Warren → We must all love each ohter now, Goody Proctor.