← Crucible Quotes Test
5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Mary Warren
- John Proctor
- a Let you tell them I confessed it - and I'll be whipped if I must be, but they're speaking of witchcraft. Bety's not witched
- b Ah, you're wicked yet, aren't y'! You'll be clapped in the stocks before you're twenty.
- c We must all love each ohter now, Goody Proctor.
- d You will confess yourself for I will take you out and whip you to your death.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- He have his goodness now. God forbid I take it from him!
- There, who may possibly be witness to it? The witch and the victim. None other. Now, we cannot hope the witch will acuse herself; granted? therefore, we must rely upon er victims - and they od testify, the children certaintly do testify.
- If Jacobs hangs for a witch he forfeit up his property - that's law! And there is none but Putnam with the coin to buy so great a piece. This man is killing his neighbors for their land.
- You are pulling down heaven and raising up a whore.
- I have laid seven unbaptized babies in the earth.
5 True/False Questions
Abigail → You drank a charm to kill John Proctor's wife! You drank a charm to kill Goody Proctor!
Giles Corey → You drank a charm to kill John Proctor's wife! You drank a charm to kill Goody Proctor!
Ann Putnam → Why that's strange. Ours is open.
Giles Corey → More weight.
Danforth → Come now. You say your only purpose is to save your wife. Look now, she is saved at least this year, and a year is long. What say you, sir?