5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- United States Capitol
- Abraham Lincoln
- The White House
- The president signs bills and holds meetings and George Washington helped plan the White House.
- President of the United States
- a Who lives and works in the White House?
- b Who's bed is still at the White House?
- c What is the home of our government?
- d Why is the White House such an important building in the United States? Give two examples.
- e Where does the president and the president's family sleep, eat, and entertain guests?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The United States is a democracy. Give two examples.
- The legislative branch is called?
- The president signs bills and holds meetings in a special room called?
- The United States is a democracy. It is run by and for?
- What does Congress do in the U.S. Capitol?
5 True/False Questions
U.S. history → Who has a voice in government?
private bowling alley, a movie theater, and a swimming pool → Who lives and works in the White House?
money → The legislative branch is called?
branches, which work together to help the country run smoothly → The United States government has three parts called?
Government leaders and the work that they do for freedom. → When we see the Capitol, we think of?