← Theater tech Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- box set
- measurement of 1x4
- stock scenery
- cross cut
- a 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- b vertical
- c A stage set consisting of hard scenic pieces representing walls and ceiling of a room. Developed in the 19 Th century.
- d theatre try to challenge the natural passivity of the audience by creating a moment to moment reality
- e Standard items of scenery used in a number of different performances
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a three layer plywood made from coarse grained tropical woods. Suitable for backing, filler, or light duty brace.
- plans from which carpenters and other technicians can build the scenery
- 3 1/2"
- surface or feel of something
5 True/False Questions
contrast → shaded dark and light
Wing → the part of the stage and theatre which is out of sight of the audience. service area of the theatre.
movement → A stage set consisting of hard scenic pieces representing walls and ceiling of a room. Developed in the 19 Th century.
Ground plan → vertical
hollywood → 3/4"