7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The section of the ICD-9 CM in which diseases and injuries with corresponding diagnosis codes are presented in alphabetic order.
- In ICD-9_CM, a four-digit code number .
- In ICD-9-CM , a five-digit code number.
- Typographic techniques or standard practices that provide visual guidelines for understanding printed material.
- A publication containing the HIPAA- mandated Standardized classification system for diseases and injuries; developed by the World Health Organization and modified for use in the United States.
- Additional illness that either has an effect on the patient's primary illness or is also treated during the encounter.
6 True/False questions
Etiology → The cause or origin of a disease.
Diagnosis Code → An alphanumeric ICD code for an external cause of injury or poising.
V Code → An alphanumeric ICD code for an external cause of injury or poising.
E Code → An alphanumeric code in the ICD-9-CMthat identifies factors that influence health status and encounters that are not due to illness or injury
Supplementary Term → A nonessential word or phrase that to define a code in the ICD-9-CM; usually enclosed in parentheses or brackets.
Sub term → A word or phrase that describes a main term in the alphabetic Index of ICD-9-CM.