7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- An alphanumeric ICD code for an external cause of injury or poising.
- A patients description of the symptoms or other reasons for seeking medical care for a provider encounter.
- The section of the ICD-9 CM in which diseases and injuries with corresponding diagnosis codes are presented in alphabetic order.
- Typographic techniques or standard practices that provide visual guidelines for understanding printed material.
- The cause or origin of a disease.
- In ICD-9_CM, a four-digit code number .
6 True/False questions
Main -Term → The World in bold- face type that identifies a diseases or condition in the alphabetic index in ICD-9-CM.
Primary Diagnosis → The section of the ICD-9-CM in which diagnosis codes are presented in numerical order.
Diagnosis Code → The number assigned to a diagnoses in the International Classification of Diseases.
Supplementary Term → A word or phrase that describes a main term in the alphabetic Index of ICD-9-CM.
DX → An alphanumeric ICD code for an external cause of injury or poising.
Cross-reference → Typographic techniques or standard practices that provide visual guidelines for understanding printed material.