7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The section of the ICD-9 CM in which diseases and injuries with corresponding diagnosis codes are presented in alphabetic order.
- A diagnosis that represents the patient's major illness or condition for an encounter
- The cause or origin of a disease.
- An alphanumeric code in the ICD-9-CMthat identifies factors that influence health status and encounters that are not due to illness or injury
- Directions in printed material that tell a reader where to look for additional information.
- The number assigned to a diagnoses in the International Classification of Diseases.
6 True/False Questions
E Code → An alphanumeric ICD code for an external cause of injury or poising.
Sub term → In ICD-9_CM, a four-digit code number .
Chief Complaint (CC) → The number assigned to a diagnoses in the International Classification of Diseases.
Coexisting Condition → Typographic techniques or standard practices that provide visual guidelines for understanding printed material.
Tabular List → In ICD-9_CM, a four-digit code number .
Main -Term → The World in bold- face type that identifies a diseases or condition in the alphabetic index in ICD-9-CM.