7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Typographic techniques or standard practices that provide visual guidelines for understanding printed material.
- A diagnosis that represents the patient's major illness or condition for an encounter
- An alphanumeric ICD code for an external cause of injury or poising.
- The number assigned to a diagnoses in the International Classification of Diseases.
- In ICD-9_CM, a four-digit code number .
- A patients description of the symptoms or other reasons for seeking medical care for a provider encounter.
6 True/False questions
Category → In ICD-9_CM, a four-digit code number .
International Classification of Diseases , Ninth Revision, Clinical Classification (ICD-9-CM) → In ICD-9-CM , a five-digit code number.
Etiology → The cause or origin of a disease.
Alphabetic Index → The section of the ICD-9 CM in which diseases and injuries with corresponding diagnosis codes are presented in alphabetic order.
Main -Term → The World in bold- face type that identifies a diseases or condition in the alphabetic index in ICD-9-CM.
DX → Abbreviation for diagnosis.