5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To begin again after a pause. To occupy again.
- To meet unexpectedly. To be faced with. A battle or fight.
- To act in agreement with a rule or another's wishes.
- The parts far from the center, as of a town.
- Awkward and hard to handle; unwieldy.
5 True/False Questions
compassion → A feeling of sharing he suffering of others and of wanting to help; sympathy; pity.
ample → Plenty; more than enough. Large in size
distress → To cause pain or sorrow; to trouble or worry.
moral → Laughter; joyfulness expressed through laughter.
exert → A joke or the act of joking.