5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To act in agreement with a rule or another's wishes.
- To meet unexpectedly. To be faced with. A battle or fight.
- To cause pain or sorrow; to trouble or worry.
- Awkward and hard to handle; unwieldy.
- Plenty; more than enough. Large in size
5 True/False Questions
jest → To put forth effort.
moral → A useful lesson about life. Having to do with questions of right and wrong. Based on what is right and proper.
burden → Plenty; more than enough. Large in size
outskirts → Laughter; joyfulness expressed through laughter.
ridicule → To begin again after a pause. To occupy again.