5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A feeling of sharing he suffering of others and of wanting to help; sympathy; pity.
- To cause pain or sorrow; to trouble or worry.
- Something that is carried, especially a heavy load. Anything that is hard to bear.
- To begin again after a pause. To occupy again.
- A joke or the act of joking.
5 True/False questions
ridicule → To make fun of; to mock.
moral → A useful lesson about life. Having to do with questions of right and wrong. Based on what is right and proper.
mirth → Laughter; joyfulness expressed through laughter.
comply → To act in agreement with a rule or another's wishes.
indignant → Angry or resentful about something that seems wrong or unfair.