5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A joke or the act of joking.
- To meet unexpectedly. To be faced with. A battle or fight.
- A useful lesson about life. Having to do with questions of right and wrong. Based on what is right and proper.
- Laughter; joyfulness expressed through laughter.
- Something that is carried, especially a heavy load. Anything that is hard to bear.
5 True/False questions
ample → To act in agreement with a rule or another's wishes.
indignant → To meet unexpectedly. To be faced with. A battle or fight.
exert → To put forth effort.
cumbersome → Awkward and hard to handle; unwieldy.
resume → A joke or the act of joking.