5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bernardo de Galvez
- Richard Henry Lee
- Friedrich von Steuben
- a leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American colonies (1732-1794)
- b a complaint.
- c a Spanish governor who came over to help America and helped raise an army
- d Military officer from Germany who trained American soldiers during the American Revolution.
- e a preliminary introduction to a statute or constitution (usually explaining its purpose)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- being or concerning or limited to a continent especially the continents of North America or Europe
- commander of the British forces in the American War of Independence
- a highly mobile army unit
- I came from France to help the Americans win their freedom.
- join the military
5 True/False Questions
Nathan Hale → American general of Rhode Island, helped to turn the tide against Cornwallis and his British army, used geography of land
mercenary → a highly mobile army unit
civilian → a highly mobile army unit
Francis Marion → South Carolina militia leader nicknamed the "Swamp Fox" for his hit-and-run attacks on the British during the American Revolution.
privateer → a complaint.