5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bernardo de Galvez
- Richard Henry Lee
- Francis Marion
- a a person who says one thing and does another
- b South Carolina militia leader nicknamed the "Swamp Fox" for his hit-and-run attacks on the British during the American Revolution.
- c a Spanish governor who came over to help America and helped raise an army
- d leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American colonies (1732-1794)
- e a complaint.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a privately owned warship commissioned to prey on the commercial shipping or warships of an enemy nation
- Military officer from Germany who trained American soldiers during the American Revolution.
- a nonmilitary citizen
- American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792)
- a person hired to fight for another country than their own
5 True/False questions
Charles Cornwallis → leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American colonies (1732-1794)
Nathan Hale → a complaint.
continental → join the military
resolution → a nonmilitary citizen
enlist → the act of forming an alliance or confederation