5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- George Rogers Clark
- Richard Henry Lee
- Marquis de Lafayett
- a a complaint.
- b I came from France to help the Americans win their freedom.
- c a nonmilitary citizen
- d leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American colonies (1732-1794)
- e Leader of a small Patriot force that captured British-controlled Fort Vincennes in the Ohio Valley in 1779., secured the Northwest Territory for America
5 Multiple choice questions
- a person who says one thing and does another
- finding a solution to a problem
- commander of the British forces in the American War of Independence
- a member of an irregular armed force that fights a stronger force by sabotage and harassment
- American Revolutionary leader and pamphleteer (born in England) who supported the American colonist's fight for independence and supported the French Revolution (1737-1809)
5 True/False questions
John paul Jones → American Revolutionary leader and pamphleteer (born in England) who supported the American colonist's fight for independence and supported the French Revolution (1737-1809)
Friedrich von Steuben → Military officer from Germany who trained American soldiers during the American Revolution.
mercenary → a highly mobile army unit
privateer → a privately owned warship commissioned to prey on the commercial shipping or warships of an enemy nation
Nathanael Greene → a soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British