5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- George Rogers Clark
- Bernardo de Galvez
- a a nonmilitary citizen
- b Leader of a small Patriot force that captured British-controlled Fort Vincennes in the Ohio Valley in 1779., secured the Northwest Territory for America
- c a member of an irregular armed force that fights a stronger force by sabotage and harassment
- d a complaint.
- e a Spanish governor who came over to help America and helped raise an army
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- South Carolina militia leader nicknamed the "Swamp Fox" for his hit-and-run attacks on the British during the American Revolution.
- American Revolutionary leader and pamphleteer (born in England) who supported the American colonist's fight for independence and supported the French Revolution (1737-1809)
- Military officer from Germany who trained American soldiers during the American Revolution.
- American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792)
- finding a solution to a problem
5 True/False Questions
alliance → the act of forming an alliance or confederation
traitor → a privately owned warship commissioned to prey on the commercial shipping or warships of an enemy nation
Richard Henry Lee → leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American colonies (1732-1794)
mercenary → a person hired to fight for another country than their own
Marquis de Lafayett → I came from France to help the Americans win their freedom.