← me Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- John paul Jones
- Bernardo de Galvez
- a American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792)
- b a person hired to fight for another country than their own
- c a preliminary introduction to a statute or constitution (usually explaining its purpose)
- d a complaint.
- e a Spanish governor who came over to help America and helped raise an army
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- I came from France to help the Americans win their freedom.
- commander of the British forces in the American War of Independence
- join the military
- leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American colonies (1732-1794)
- Leader of a small Patriot force that captured British-controlled Fort Vincennes in the Ohio Valley in 1779., secured the Northwest Territory for America
5 True/False Questions
cavalry → a highly mobile army unit
alliance → the act of forming an alliance or confederation
continental → being or concerning or limited to a continent especially the continents of North America or Europe
guerrilla → join the military
Friedrich von Steuben → Military officer from Germany who trained American soldiers during the American Revolution.