← me Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Marquis de Lafayett
- Charles Cornwallis
- a a complaint.
- b being or concerning or limited to a continent especially the continents of North America or Europe
- c I came from France to help the Americans win their freedom.
- d a highly mobile army unit
- e commander of the British forces in the American War of Independence
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the act of forming an alliance or confederation
- Leader of a small Patriot force that captured British-controlled Fort Vincennes in the Ohio Valley in 1779., secured the Northwest Territory for America
- leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American colonies (1732-1794)
- South Carolina militia leader nicknamed the "Swamp Fox" for his hit-and-run attacks on the British during the American Revolution.
- a Spanish governor who came over to help America and helped raise an army
5 True/False Questions
guerrilla → a member of an irregular armed force that fights a stronger force by sabotage and harassment
Thomas Paine → a soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British
enlist → a nonmilitary citizen
Nathan Hale → a soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British
resolution → finding a solution to a problem