5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who are the monsters on Maple Street
- Why doesn't Scrooge want to give Cratchit a day off?
- Who was the good in "The people Could Fly"
- All folk tales have what in common?
- a He feels he shouldn't pay people for not working
- b The opposing force
- c They have good, evil, a lesson and a theme
- d The people.
- e The good in "The people Could Fly" was Toby and the bad was the overseer.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Serious and informational
- A rattle
- Was miserable and he was never cared for.
- Rikki becomes confident.
- Have very different views on love and on Christmas
5 True/False Questions
Nararrator's feelings after catching big carp in Stolen Day → He was sad at hurt.
Who helps Perseus with weapons to kll Medusa? → Hermes
Narrarator's reaction to family laughing at him → He was sad at hurt.
Icarus and Daedalus → Were father (D) and son (I)
Tommy explain's flashing light as what? → Brave and Just.