7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The sum of all chemical reactions in an organism. Consists of anabolism (builds things and consumes energy) and catabolism (breaks things down and releases energy).
- The smallest unit capable of all life functions.
- These are the results of an experiment; what you are measuring. The data for the experimental group and control group is usually expected to be different.
- The study of life.
- The part of the experiment that I (get it...I) control. This is what you are isolating.
- The group in an experiment that is lacking (as best as possible) the effects of the IV.
6 True/False questions
Ecology → The study of how organisms interact with their environment.
Evolution → A change in the DNA sequence of a gene. This can lead to genetic diversity.
Mutation → A change in the DNA sequence of a gene. This can lead to genetic diversity.
Constant → The maintenance of stable internal conditions in an organism.
Heredity → The study of how organisms interact with their environment.
Genome → All of the genes in an organism, including mitochondrial DNA.